Chapter 3: What is this feeling?

After the meeting, Rory and Serenity went into town for lunch because they skipped breakfast and were hungry they found a seafood place because most of the restaurants in town were seafood due to the town being a coastal town so they had lunch

Rory ended up getting food poisoning due to some undercooked shrimp, but in the. got a free meal, so it was a win and a loss for them.

(Later the night.) (My poor motivation🥲. Sorry, peeps)

Serenity laid in bed thinking about stuff. about why she was in the wizard council, about why she left in the first place, but then she remembered why.

She remembered who she was before all of this and how dangerous she was back then, but she's been trying to put all of that behind her all of the trauma that has affected her, all of the lives she took, all of the people she traumatized.

All of the guilt from the past started to catch up to her but she didn't know how to feel about it and then when her mind went to the meeting today she remembered meeting gaster and asgore but in her all she remembered from that meeting was gaster and when he spoke to her.

She shut her eyes to get some sleep, but when she shut her eyes, an image of gaster appeared in her head.

she suddenly felt her cheeks get warm,  and more images of gaster started to appear in her head,  and she had no idea why.

she'd never felt any like this before but then again she's never felt any emotion except frustration and anger before and she wasn't sure how to deal with this and eventually she got frustrated and screamed into her pillow.

“This is the first time I've felt this since…since Porco.”

Serenity thought, and she laid her head on her pillow with frustration flowing through every inch of her body.

She pictured Porco in her head, and a tear fell from her eye .

She calmed down a bit and managed to get some sleep

This chapter is so fucking short🥲
Sorry peeps I'll make sure the next chapter is longer bye until next time.