Dead memories 1: porco & pieck

Fandom: Hai peeps yep its been a month since I last updated a chapter, and I don't know what caused my writers block, but here's a new chapter.

“Alex… Alex…..Alexander!” Cold grey eyes snap awake as they hear someone call their name.

“How do you know it's not Alexandra Pock?” Said a female voice.

“How do you know he's a girl?” replied Porco with a smirk on his face

“How do you know she's a boy?” Pieck replied back.

“Do you two know when to shut up about stuff that isn't your business?” Alex said as the two looked back at them.

“Come on, Alex, just tell us if you're a boy of girl." Pieck begged them.

“I'm sorry I can't, end of discussion.” Alex said with no sympathy in their voice.

“Why not?” Porco asked

“Because my identity must be kept secret for the protection of the tybur family.” Alex explained.

“So do the tyburs know what you are?” Porco asked

“I can't answer that.” Alex said as their eyes stared at Porco.

“Can you answer anything?”

“Porco that's enough. we should stop pestering about their personal life.” Pieck said.

“I agree with Ms finger.” Alex said as they crossed their arms and leaned against the window.

The three just sat in silence as the train chugged on until the train finally came to a stop, and Alex immediately stood up and made her way out of the seat.

“Alex where are you going?” Pieck asked before Alex could leave.

“I'm going to find Mr. Tybur…tybur…tybur…tybur.
Alex's voice faded as Serenity woke up from her slumber from the sun shining through her open window.

Fandom: Wow, I just love short chapters. Anyways bye peeps