𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 ꧁꧂ 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

INTRODUCING MY FAN FIC...

CHILDISH ANTICS

 DEBUTING MY NEW LOVE STORY WHICH INCLUDED

Phoebe Tonkin as.. Maliha Crane!

Grant Gustin as.. Barry Allen!

BY: Harleslovers

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃:

Hello! This is my brand new fan fiction! This fanfic is following the CW The Flash story line, which has Grant Gustin as the lead for Barry Allen. So if you're looking for the movie version, this is the wrong place! (Sorry) But I hope you enjoy your read if you do continue on!

I was to clarify early on that some stuff may not exactly follow the original script of the show, I have watched the flash so many time. More than I can probably count. But I just hope you understand that I also want to follow the storyline I will also create! Another major thing I want to clarify, I will absolutely not be writing smut of any kind! I am not comfortable with writing it, so you can imagine what you want!:)

This story will be discussing Mahlia's struggles as she discovers herself again after the particle accelerator explosion. This story is gonna be a story of slow burn, after all I will still be following the storyline of Barry liking Iris still. So it's kinda of an unrequited love thingy, UNTIL he realizes he has feelings for her. So just warning you, if you don't really like that stuff this story is probably not for you! But you're always welcomed to stay!

Depending on when I post this, I'll either be done with my current story. Which if you wanna go check it out you're welcome to! It called 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 and it's a Bridgerton story involving the third brother (Colin Bridgerton). If you're interested in that, then I highly recommend reading it! But only if you want to! But as I was saying, depending when I publish this I might still be writing that fanfic. Which then it will take me a little to update! But I am also just about down with my other story, so I will most likely be writing to this story the most.

I know the flash is what, 9 seasons? Well I won't be going that far😭 I'm sorry but I really stopped watching after Season 6, so I will probably only update about up till their or before that! (IM SORRY) It's only because it wasn't the same show it was before, and I just didn't vibe with the newer season. I hope you understand!!

AND...

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS TELEVISION SERIES, ONLY THE ONES I CREATE!

THIS STORY ISNT EDITED!!!

-Harley