𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄.

Guys.. I realize how long it took for me to post this and I apologize.. I've had a little writers block

◎JUST A REMINDER!
This won't always go exactly by the script of the show, so please don't expect it to be:) love ya!

◎NOT EDITED
(NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING)

◎WARNING
(I FEAR ITS SO BAD)

꧁꧂

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓.

"𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐓! 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇, 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?"  The Brunette girl said as she popped her head through the door that Caitlin was in. "You got it Lia, hey before you go, did you finish the paper about the Particle Accelerator? Dr. Wells needs it before he makes his public debut." The women asks, looking up from her computer to meet eyes with the Green ones that belonged to the one and only, Mahlia Crane.

Throwing her head back and letting out a groan, she responds quickly. "You know I forgot about that, but I'll have it to you before I leave. Deal?" She says, giving that smile of 'please don't be mad at me'. Caitlin laughed a little at the girls face, "Deal, just no later than 6:30 okay!" Letting out a stifled laugh Mahlia replies saying, "Okay! Okay, I promise..." And just as she was about to walk away to finish her original work, the girl decided to say once more to her best friend before getting cut off, "Remember tell Ronnie-"

"I will! Now go! Go finish your work quickie, I'll make sure Ronnie finds you.. " Caitlin says laughing at the end of her sentence, knowing exactly what Mahlia was gonna do. So with a nod and a little sorry towards her best friend, Mahlia set off back to her lab or office or whatever you would call it. To finish touching up Dr. Wells report, and to finish any residing work she had left herself.

Just as the girl sit back down, she hears a certain ring tone making noise on her desk. Picking it up to only see the name of no other than Barry Allen calling her. Hesitation set in, and for a moment she thought of not answering. They hadn't talked in a few weeks, and she had just gotten him out of her mind. But feeling a nag set in, she reluctantly answered the phone. Being the first to speak, "Hello?"

"Lia! Gosh I'm so glad you answered," The boy says, letting out a sigh through the phone. Which immediately sparks Mahlias interest, why was he so eager to speak with her? "Really? And why is that,"