Prologue Part 2

Same time, on planet Alpha, the Office of the Universe

"Team A, Team Z. Get ready. The mission to planet Earth will start in 10 minutes. Be ready."

-------- 10 minutes later----------

"Good day Team A and Team Z. This is the head instructor of planet Earth, Zelgoth speaking. You will arrive on Earth in 45 minutes. We expect a smooth journey. Your mission this time is to discover more about Earth. You are not allowed to hurt any people on Earth. You are allowed to reveal your identity only if your life is threatened. The basic information is already given to you. Further instructions will also be given to you later. Good luck. May the stars be with you."

-------- 40 minutes later----------

"Team Z, since this is your mission, we, Team A will teach you. You guys will have to listen to us. Understand?"

Team Z: .....

Suddenly, Zora, a member of Team Z screamed.

"AHHHHH, we are about to hit Earth. Land! Land!"

Zayden, another member of Team Z quickly got to the control room and started to force-landing.

-------- After force-landing----------

"WHAT DAAAA HECK WHERE YOU DOING? WE COULD HAVE DIED! HAVE I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN TO ME???" Adrien, the captain of Team A shouted.

"Well, you didn't even seem to know what was going on!" Zayden answered angrily

"I DON'T CARE! YOU MUST LISTEN TO MEEEE!"

Team Z: wtf?

"Let's see if our devices work first." Zayden continued calmly. After a series of investigations, they found out that all the devices that connected with headquarters were broken.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TEAM Z. WE CANNOT NEVER GET BACK TO ALPHA AGAIN!!! ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" Aurora, a girl from Team A shouted.

"Calm down Aurora, we will fix this soon. Now we have plenty of time to explore Earth!" Zora comforted Aurora.

"WHO NEEDS YOU TO TALK! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Aurora screamed. Every member of Team Z was shocked, they had never seen such an arrogant person(alien?). They set their eyes on Adrien and expected him to tell Aurora to shut up and stop crying like a baby. But. He only looked at Aurora like nothing happened. Without emotions. And slowly turned his head. "Get away! Didn't you hear her?"

Team Z was speechless, how can this team be Team A? Team A is supposed to be the best team in the Office of the Universe! And the best team is expected to be nice and gain respect from others!!! Is everyone blind?

As they moved away, Zayden swear he saw Aurora smirking after they left, but he wasn't sure why.