Chapter 7, Would You Even Give A Damn!?

Where Niko worked, it was always a commotion. At his workspace it was like, invisible. While everyone had someone to to talk to, he was there, alone. Finishing piles of work all by himself.

Until 2 coworkers decided to literally MAKE OUT in the corner of his work space.

Niko: The actual damn you want!?

??????: Oh- nothin hun. Besides, you're almost invisible here, of course our boss is going to forget to check on you..

??????: I know right...

Niko: First of all- this is MY workspace. I don't give a fudge that no one sees you. Get. The. Actual. Fudge. Out.

Everyone in the office was shocked. He has never spoken to anyone like this. Usually he would let it go. But, no.

Niko's POV: Why tf am I jealous... Maybe... one day he could learn to love me too. One day...

Ever since he met Alex he's been jealous of other couples getting along so well. Especially Alex and Elijah. He didn't give a damn anymore that others were having breaks, hookups and other stuff at his workplace. He was stressed out and didn't want to deal with them anymore.

From that day on, they never went to his workplace again. (Kinda)

This chapter dosen't affect the storyline at all!! This is just a chapter I made for fun!! Thx :3