Unknown portals/ An Unknown Egg

( It has been a weeks since Optimus's memories were returned to him. Courtesy of the human ally Erisa Darby. However, soon after that. A portal opened up in the sky one day. No one knows what came out of it. All they know is that they open and then close seven minutes later. With two more larger portals opening two days later)

" Things have been quiet ever since those portals opened up. ( Looks at Ratchet). Any idea where they could lead to Ratchet?" Asked Miko. "According to my scans, the portals opened up on both far ends of Nevada. But for some reason, my instruments can't quite figure out what type of energy or power source was used to open the portals. All I could gather were these strange symbols." Said  Ratchet as he brought up two images from the last two portals that he had taken before they disappeared.

( Images of the symbols on both of the last two portals)

" The first of the three, however

" The first of the three, however. It was too fast for me to take a picture of. But whatever the case. They're gone, which leaves us to figure out whatever it is they might have dropped off." Said  Ratchet as Fowler came down from the roof elevator. " Hu, thats interesting. Your technology and gear still work in here." Said Fowler as the rest of Team Prime and their new members walked over to him. " Is something wrong Fowler?" Asked Bulkhead. "All the electricity and power has gone out. We can't even get the backup generators to turn on. It's like every power grid has shut down. Yet your stuff still works. Must be because your stuff doesn't rely on electricity or solar-like ours do." Said Fowler as everyone in team prime looked at each other.

" Wait so every human-made power source is out. Which means the whole world has power." Said  Raph. " Except for us and the Decepticons. Just means that the humans will be of no help to us until they find a way to regain power." Said Jazz. " For now, let us return our young human allies to their homes. However, due to recent events, there will be two guardians per human. Wheeljack, you will join Bulkhead in protecting Miko. Hotrod, you'll be assisting  Bumblebee with overseeing the protection of Raphael. Eita, you will assist Arcee with protecting Ilena and June. Megatron may try to get revenge on her for help in restoring my memories to me." Said  Optimus as the respective autobots transformed into their respective vehicle modes. " Ilena, you and June should ride in Elita until you return home." This will also allow us more precaution in case whatever came through those portals is hostile." Said Jazz. 

" Roger that. ( Opens her driver and passenger doors). Stay safe everyone and keep your eyes open." Said Elita as she and Arcee drove out of the base. Once Bulkhead and Bumblebee's teams had already gone through.

( Twenty minutes later, at the Darby household)

" ( Walks into the backyard and then sits in the grass). I wonder how things are going to play out.  Especially with these unknown portals that have appeared. I just hope we can find some way of handling the situation now that the power is gone around the world. ( Notices something glimmering under the bushes by the tree). Hu, I wonder what that is. ( Walks over to the object and then picks it up). This is one huge stone, or is it an egg? Whatever the case, I'd best leave it alone for right now. ( Sets the egg back into the bush). I'd better get some sleep. I can worry about what this little discovery is later." Said Ilena as she headed inside the house and went to sleep.

( Egg that Ilena had found)

( Had Ilena stayed outside, she would have seen the egg shake and rock back and forth

( Had Ilena stayed outside, she would have seen the egg shake and rock back and forth. Before quickly breaking open as something is revealed once the egg  fully scatters)

 Before quickly breaking open as something is revealed once the egg  fully scatters)