The Dragon Rider

( The next day, Ilena spent most of her time in the backyard of her and her mom's home. However, when she arrived. She had a surprise waiting for her, for waiting for her in the backyard was a blue baby dragon)

" Hey there little one. ( Slowly crouches and walks towards the baby dragon which backs away from her). Easy there, I'm not gonna hurt ya. ( stops crouch walking and then kneels in front of the baby dragon once it walks over to her). Thats it, that's it. ( slowly moves her right hand towards the baby dragon). See, we can be friends right." Said Ilena as she touched the baby dragon with her right hand. Only to then real her hand back and grit her teeth in pain after ash her right hand burned as her but hit the ground. 

( Elswere beyond the far eastern side of the forest on Nevada. A woman with long dark hair and pointy ears. Suddenly wakes up from her sleep, after feeling a surge of magical power ripple through the sky. On the far western side, a woman with grey skin, white hair, and pointed ears. Looks up from her map as she too feels the ripple)

"  So it's happened,  the dragon has found its rider. I pray that we can find them in time. ( Looks to her left at two young women). Skala, Rosa, I have a task for the two of you. The Dragon has chosen a rider." Said the woman with dark hair." Are you sure Ulessa, We've only just arrived. It couldn't have chosen one that fast." Said Skala. " Unless the dragon was sent specifically toward our other target's location. You know how the descendant of Eragon and Arya was sent away when a new war broke out? None of the other dragon riders would quell it unless the fighting broke out in their area. It got to a point where the dragon riders had to be forced to try and quell the army.  But when word got out about a baby dragon egg, plus it being a descend of the legendary Eragon's partner Saphira. Everyone jumped at the chance to claim it. So the queen had it sent away first. Before our mages brought us here." Said Rosa. " Which strengthens the idea that she sent the dragon straight to her daughter. I know you two felt a surge of magic. Just like I have,  only that time of surge happens when a dragon chooses its rider." Said Ulessa.

( Rosa)

( Skala)

( Skala)

(Ulessa)

(Ulessa)