Razak

( For the next few days. Ilena and Shara have been learning about the history of Dragon riders. Left behind by Ilena's ancestor Eragon, and Sahara's ancestor Saphira. Ilena even learned how to wield a sword and a bow and arrow. Currently, Ilena was riding on a horse alongside Oliva, Skala, Rosa, and another warrior named Jennifer. The five of them were taking a horse ride through the woods. In order to help Ilena practice riding a horse. For when she comes across a situation where riding Sahara would not work)

( Play this song for this part of the chapter)

" ( I love riding through the woods. The wind is always refreshing." Said Ilena. " Indeed, that must be your elf heritage within you. We elves have always felt at home, living in the woodlands or in the forest. We're not the type to live in a village like most humans."Said Skala. " ( Suddenly feels a shift in the wind and then signals for everyone else to stop). Hold on, something's not right. The air is getting thicker, the further we go. Ilena could you please take a look and see what's up ahead." Said  Skala. " Yeah sure, I will check and see what's going on. ( Speaks the word skulvacus'ven, then uses the eyesight to see two weird light shady figures with hoods. Walking through the woods). Um, there are some weird shady hooded men, I think. Creeping through the woods. The thing is, I can't see their faces. It's like a shadow is covering their face." Said Ilena.

 " ( Gasps and then looks at Skala and Rosa). Ra'zak, here. What is the dark queen thinking?" asked Olivia. " She must have summoned a shade in case they weren't able to get Sahara and her rider. We'll just have to be more careful from now on." Said Rosa. " Jennifer and I will stay back here with Ilena. You and Rosa should confront them first Skala." Said Oliva.  " Sounds good, we'll jump in when we see an opening." Said Jennifer as Skala and Rosa attached the Ra'zac once they were in sight.

( Ra'zac)

( Ilena's first sword)

"  What's a Ra'zak and how come you guys are just now telling me about them?" Asked Ilena

"  What's a Ra'zak and how come you guys are just now telling me about them?" Asked Ilena. " We didn't think it was needed at the time. ( Hears something move and then quickly turns to block a sword swing from a third Ra'zac, while a fourth one attacks Olivia  ). There's four of them, what kind of shade did the dark queen summon?" Asked Jennifer as she battled the Ra'zac. " ( Looks around at both battles, not knowing what to do). Forget it, I'm joining in. ( Draws her sword and then runs to help Jennifer fight the Ra'zac). These things are very crafty. ( Blocks five swings from the Ra'zac's bladed gauntlets and then kicks it away).  But their energy feels off. ( Looks to her left to see  Skala get knocked to the ground. As the Ra'zac she was fighting leaps to finish her).  NO YOU DON'T, BRISINGA!" Said Ilena as she lifted ther right hand which fired a blue ball of fire at the Ra'zac and destroyed it.

( At the same time that  Ilena destroyed the Ra'zac. Jennifer, Oliva, and Rosa finished off their opponents)

( End song here)

" (Walks over to Jenifer and Ilena. Before giving Ilena a tight hug ). I owe you my life,  Now I owe a debt to you and your father. Like father like daughter, I guess." Said Skala. "Let's head back to camp. We need to get ready for war." Said  Olvia as everyone quickly left back for the allied camp.