"Why don't we rest? The guards have been carrying the gifts along with the camel's through the heat." Said a young woman stopping her camel. Her long raven hair looked at her husband while wearing a white two piece outfit with gold trimmings and wore a head veil flowing in the wind. "Perhaps your right. You heard my wife. Set up the tents before it goes dark. Ayna, would you like anything while we wait." Said the man jumping off the camel. "I was thinking of walking for a bit since we've been sitting on the exhausted animals." Said Ayna as she got herself off the camel when it laid down. "Then I should join you." Said the man. "Alright but I thought you were going through the laws that we discussed before we left my parents." Said Ayna. "Oh course allow me to do that while you get some exercise. Just be careful and stay close." Said the man pecking her on the cheek. "Oh Hamed. There's no danger here. I'll be fine." Said Ayna. She walked through the hot desert sand for a bit looking around feeling relaxed and heard a faint voice. "Hamed?" Said Ayna looking behind her seeing him not far from where she stood. "Mama! Baba!" Said a small voice echoing in front of Ayna. Ayna looked back to where she heard the voice and rushed towards it as Hamed looked at her. He saw her stumbling to get up the hill in a hurry making him concern.

"Ayna, what's wrong?" Said Hamed running after her. The head guard left to follow him as his young son helped pitching the tent with the other two guards. Ayna looked around and noticed a tiny figure fall on there knees and tried to get up. She got closer and saw it was a small girl wearing torn clothing that doesn't seem to fit for this type of weather and the sand barely cover her body. "Ayna! Ayna! Are you alright?" Sad Hamed then saw the girl. Ayna got to the girl and steady her position with Hamed stopping the guard. "Easy little one. Are you lost?" Said Ayna kneeling down to her eye level. "Have you seen my Mama and Baba? I can't find them." Said the girl tearing up. "We haven't my dear. I'm Hamed Bobolonius the second. King of Agrabah and this is my wife Ayna. How did you get here?" Said Hamed. "I don't know we were going somewhere during a storm the lightning hit us and I woke up here alone. So I walked for days trying to find my family." Said the girl as Ayna wiped away the tears. "Don't cry. Maybe she can go with us to Agrabah." Said Hamed. Ayna looked at him once she took the girl in her arms. "Hamed? You must be joking. Are you?" Said Ayna as the girl looked at them. "Am I the Sultan or am I the Sultan? No I will not allow her be unprotected that she doesn't know but us besides she cant survive like this on her own. What's your name?" Said Hamed. "Desiree." Said the girl wrapping her small arms around Ayna's neck.

"Israel, can you get some water and decent clothing for our new child." Said Ayna. The guard nodded putting his sword away and followed the three back to their camp where everything was set. Ayna went into the large tent and sat Desiree down the blanket and pillows while Hamed went to his table holding papers and maps. "You know if your going to be living in the palace. I would like to give you a more fitting name if you want to." Said Ayna sitting next to her. "What do you have in mind?" Said Desiree as Israel came in with the water. "How about Jasmine or Zaira?" Said Ayna. Desiree drank for a bit down looked at the guards outside through the gap between the opening and saw a small boy her age walking in with the clothes. "Zaira sounds good to me and thank you . . . " Desiree paused once we took the clothes from the boy. "Razoul and you must the new princess. My father is the head guards." Said the boy with a small smile on his face. "I am. But it doesn't change a thing to me." Said Desiree. "If you need anything I'll be in the next tent over my Princess." Said Razoul before bowing and left. "Look like he has a crush on you already." Said Ayna. "Mama. Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to . . ." Ayna shushed her raising her hand to stop her. "It's ok. Now let's get you out of these before you go unconscious." Said Ayna. After getting into her clothes Desiree sat in between Hamed and Ayna to eat their food while star gazing at the quiet night. "Ayna, do you believe I did the right thing?" Said Hamed as Desiree started sleeping on his lap. Ayna looked at her and brushed the hair off her face before kissing Hamed and leaned into his shoulder "Why else do you think Allah brought her to us?" Said Ayna smiling at Desiree.