01-♥️Their First Meet♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Here's first chapter of my first book🤌♥️

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑻𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒉𝒖 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒂,
𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒅 𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒚𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒐

𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒂𝒏,
𝑻𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒑𝒆 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒑𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒖....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting for kiara in the club for the last 20 minutes

I was waiting for kiara in the club for the last 20 minutes. She my is one and only best friend . Today is her birthday and you know what she is late . How can she be late when it's her birthday oh my god this girl .

Then I opened my phone and there was news "𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 , I𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞"?

What the actual fuck this is news channel or their personal news channel?

A girl shouted my name and I know who is she not other than my dumbo well she is looking dammn fucking hot , she is wearing black bodycon dress which is showing her perfect curves of body , her hair brownish colour .

"Adarika you came? , " She said while coming closer to me.

"No I didn't, here my ghost is standing in front of you" I said in sarcastic tone while showing fake anger because I can't be angry with her she is my everything .

"Sorry Ika , I was just confused about the two dresses which I should wear ,"She said while making a puppy face.

"I can't believe you are 25 now kia ," I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's enjoy naa please," She said.

"Ohk but i won't drink ," I said.

"Oh come on Ika today you have to please for me," She said while making puppy eyes.

She knows my weakness I can't deny her when she makes puppy eyes but I can't drink when I hate the smell of it.

"Please kia try to understand," I pleaded her with best of my puppy eyes.

She nodded and we enjoyed a lot , we danced together for sometime but then suddenly my phone rang .

"Hello," I said.

"Hello Mam , Here is an urgent case in hospital , a child came with his bodyguard , he is having high fever but he is not listening to anyone and running here and there," He said in one breath.