49-♥️His Revenge and Pain♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

So the next chapter is here as I said If the target completes today then I'll publish the chapter today itself .

Do Vote And Comment🙏

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑬𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒆 𝒋𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊,
𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒊 𝒕𝒖 𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒉

𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒖,
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒉...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

88 days twenty two hour four minutes two seconds from when she left me alone

88 days twenty two hour four minutes two seconds from when she left me alone . She left me with all the responsibilities on me , she left her baby rian alone who daily cries for his mommy. I am missing her so much . Her sweet talk , Her care , Her love , Her everything I am missing very badly especially her.

My love of life and My everything .

It's been almost 3 months since she slipped into a coma. I totally broke down that time but rian was the only reason I have been living all these months or else I would have died without my jaana..

I was so happy when I realised my love for her and wanted to confess to her. I wanted to give her all the happiness , care , and respect which she deserves but this..

Well that's our destiny my trance broke when my baby asked something.

"Dadda , mommy kab uthengi?" My baby asked the same question everyday and I gave him the same answer

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚, 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐡 𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐤𝐨 𝐛𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐧𝐚 ,"I said and tears roll down from my eyes.

Rian wiped those tears with his small hands , I looked at him and hugged to my heart.

"𝐑𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐛 𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚 𝐤𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐲𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚," My innoncent baby said and tried to console me .

He is just 6 years old but sometimes he surprises me with his words.

He comes from school everyday and tells me what his friend's mother did and how his day was which he used to tell his mommy everyday .