17-♥️First Kiss♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏,
𝒀𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒓𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒕𝒖 𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂

𝑱𝒐 𝒛𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒑𝒆,
𝑾𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I saw her eating from his  hand i just can't control myself and went inside my room from there

When I saw her eating from his  hand i just can't control myself and went inside my room from there . I don't know but i didn't like it .

When I saw her hugging him ,I didn't know why i started fuming with anger , my blood started boiling and I couldn't control myself and drove the car at full speed . Why i got angry , she is no one to me remember revansh she is only for the world my wife but for me she is only rian's mommy nothing else .

Whenever I am angry , i just drive a car like a mad person with full speed and don't care about myself .

I can't understand my feelings , whenever i see her, my heartbeat increases and today when i was locking her necklace, for the first time i touched her neck i know she shivered by my touch but somewhere i also felt like my body started craving for more . I have to control myself again i can't let those things happen and control me and my emotions .

I parked my car on the side of the streets and without telling her anything i got out of the car. I was in no mood to talk to her so i ignored her . I went towards the chocolate shop because rian told me to take chocolate for him. I can't say no to my babe .

I went to the shop which was far from where i parked the car . I entered and bought chocolates from there . I went towards my car but she is not there , where she went now this girl ughhh!!

I kept choclates in the backseat of car and looked here and there for her can't she sit in the car !!