57-♥️Rain2.0♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Sorry for late uploading but my periodic exams are going on so, I am not able to upload on schedule. Just compromise for one week guys then I'll upload on my regular routine.

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒏
𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒌 𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒂,

𝑻𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒊𝒏
𝑳𝒂𝒎𝒉𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒓𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒂...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Thud*

*Thud*

I sat on the bed with a jerk, it's raining outside heavily and the part I hate the most is thunder. I looked at the clock to see it was 2 am. I looked beside me to see the bed empty.

Huhh?

Where is Ans-

Holy Shit!

I gave him the punishment but I was going to call him after sometime then I fall asleep-

Oh God!

Stupid Ada!

Is he still on the terrace?

I have to go. I stood up and ran towards the terrace to see ansh was still there or not.

Please god, He shouldn't be there.

I went on the terrace and my heart clenched seeing him still standing there in the rain. His body was drenched in the water.

"A-ansh...," The mere wispher came out of my mouth.

Hearing my voice, he turned to look at me. He smiled looking at me.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Why are you still here Ansh? Can't you see it's downpouring? You should have come downstairs. I was just pulling your leg and here yo-," I was saying but he cut off me.

"Shhhh! I'm fine jaana,"He said looking down at me.

"Fine? See you are all wet, your clothes are fully drench in water and you're saying I'm fine. Why didn't you come downstairs when it startee raining huhh?" I asked him to which he smiled.

Seriously?

"Why are you smiling? Answer me ans-," He shut me by putting his finger on my lip.

"You talk too much," He said to which I glared at him.