29-♥️He Is Jealous♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

What is going on revansh's mind and how it felt him when Adarika ignored him , let's know !!

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑲𝒐𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂,
𝑶𝒓 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒𝒂𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂

𝑨𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒘𝒐,
𝑳𝒂𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒐𝒚𝒆...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lost my control when I got to know my baby rian was missing

I lost my control when I got to know my baby rian was missing. He is my everything and I can't bear to lose him never ever .
I know, I overreacted to Adarika but when I say, I lose my temper easily that means I can destroy the world. I tried to control my anger but I couldn't. I know, I accepted her as my wife but whenever I think to tell her , she does something which I hate the most. I hate myself for always end up brusting my anger on her.

I thought to give a chance to our relation , I can't hurt her just because of my past. In the last 4 months, I have known she is not like every woman, she is different.

She cares for rian and my family whole heartadly. She doesn't even complain for once to anyone for anything.

Yesterday, I said her many hurtful words which I regret now but that was not me who told her those things, that was my vulnerable side which I always tried to hide but ended up showing up. I decided to apologize for my mistake. Today when she came downstairs, she was looking normal like nothing happened yesterday. I know behind her smile, she was holding so much pain and the reason is me.

After breakfast She, Nandini and kirti bhabhi went outside maybe for rian's birthday shopping .
I was really shocked to know that she knows how to drive and that time I felt I knew nothing about her. She is my wife but I don't know anything about her.

She really don't deserves this. My past isn't letting me to move on in my life and that frustration I took out on everyone especially her.

Revansh you need to understand, she also deserves happiness, love, care and especially respect.

After doing office work in the evening we went outside in the garden . Everyone was enjoying their evening snacks and tea . Angel and Rian were playing football . Yes my champ is really good player of football and now he is teaching angel .

Everyone was talking about random things then they came back .

"You all come sit here ," Chachi said to them.

They nodded and sat . Angel walked towards Adarika.

"Haaye baby," She said to Angel.

"Hii mami," Angel said.