chapter 37

Chapter: 37

Everyone is guest room tae hyung is laying on the bed and Jin is beside him they all are shock but tae hyung is fainted because he never know that his friend can be done this .

Jimin is still so much confused but he not arguing with jungkook because of tae hyung everyone is so much worry for him .

Tae hyung come to his conscious he first hold his head  , his head is paining like hell .he sit up  everyone is looked him . Then Jin say.

Jin: are you ok tae?

Tae hyung look at him and say .

Tae hyung: do I'm look ok ?

He is still  in shock then Tae hyung eyes want to jungkook and he looks him .

Tae hyung: why you killed them.?

Jungkook shaking his head as no and go to sofa and sit beside namjoon every want to know why he kill them .

J-hope: why you not call police and arresting them ?

Jungkook take ship  his coffee and say.

Jk:  i want to but they call  their death .

Yoongi : ok you kill her
but  why you killed the boy also. He not did anything.

Jk:  because of him they both are death.

Jimin: how ?

Flashback start

Jungkook p.o.v.

I thought to Jenna  house when i arrived at the place. I open the door and go inside I see  her room door is little bit open so I go there but I stop when I listen their giggle she is not alone their are talking about me . But wait she is with man . I'm sure the man is her husband like my spy say me she is married .

Jenna: he such loser I ever see jone.

She say and roll eyes she don't know I'm inside of the house. Ooh so this man name  is jone .I  just listen them because I'm waited for this moment .

Jone: yes he is but  did you get the information?

He say and bring her hair back to her ear . She is sitting in his lap and say

Jenna: no I try but his security is so tight i thought he put his information at his home but I just go  one time there but don't worry when I get time I take the information hmmm.

Ooo so that why she come my office I know this is gonna happen so that why I not tell her my password i know  why she ask me to teach her to how talk with client and work on projects but I just make her forget  and my all projects information is secure at my dad secret locker only I and dad know where I put the important files because I am not believe everyone  easily.

Jenna : he so hart to get you know I do as you say,  first I say him to I'm not ready I thought  he forced me or do something to make me sleep with him  but he never come close to me then I'm tired so I try lot of time to seducing him but he just not give any f*ck.

She say with her annoying voice then jone say.

Jone: i  know you want him to f*ck you .

He say smirked at his lips  And Jenna also give him smirked and nodded.i look at them with my wined eyes I never see this type of couple in my life how can one partner ask this much esliye to other .

Jenna: don't worry before make him life worse I make him sleep with me.

My plam is tight  when I listen their laugh .