8.

Aiden's POV

When I shouted at that kid out of nowhere Avantika came and started yelling at me for that kid and it lead us into a little argument and after it she left from there in hurry.
After 15 minutes I also left from the hospital and went to a near by cafe where I have told Adira Daksh Singhania to meet me.

"Why you've called me here Mr Aiden", Adira asked me in a stern tone.

"Something important", I said in a cold voice even though I don't want to talk to her but I have to for the sake of Eva.

"Tell me", she said looking at the surroundings.

"I know you and Daksh Singhania had a contract marriage and he forced you to sign the contract papers and if you hadn't then he would have killed your mother", I said while showing her the documents which Ryan have arranged.

"So what do you want and even from me", she asked pointing her index finger at herself.

"I want your help to kill Daksh Singhania and I'm asking you will you help me or not"

"I am ready to help you", she said looking a bit confident.
I was little shocked that she agreed this fast.

"How you got to know about Daksh heart attack", Ryan asked her.

"One of his employe called me and I was so relieved that finally he is going to die and I was really happy, I was like bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukr hai ki bala tali but that bastard got saved which made me again feel caged", she said sounding a little scared.

[Thank god that the trouble was averted]

Even though I didn't understand what she said in Hindi but one thing I understood is that she is so done with Daksh Singhania.

"What do you want to know about Daksh and how can I help you in this", she asked.

"You just need to take a good care of Daksh Singhania until he gets fully recovered", I said and waited her to answer.

"But you want him to die so", she asked looking at me being confused.

"Yes but not like this", I said and a smirked made its way on my lips.

"But why do you want to kill him", she asked me.

"It's none of your business", I said in a cold voice.

"And yes if you tried to do something stupid I will make you regret", I said and exited from the cafe.

On the way I saw that same kid for whom Avantika fought with me and he came towards me and gestured me to bent down on his level and I did.

"You Mr you shouldn't have shouted at Avantika didi like that. Do you even know how sweet she is even she gave me a candy when I cried", he said in his baby voice.

"So", I asked waiting him to reply.

"Don't shout at her like that and yes if you want candy you should cry in front of her and you will get a candy", he said and explained me whole thing in his baby voice.

A chuckle left from my mouth.
"Ohk, I'll keep it in my mind little creature", I said and pinched his little nose.

"Arghhh, finally I reached", I said while I entered in my penthouse.