18.

Yeahhhh I'm backkkk so here's the next chapter🤪

Aiden's POV

I watched Amore face, studying her expression closely as she moved on the bed. The Medication was finally starting to take effect, and I could see the tension and pain slowly ease out of her features. She still looked exhausted and weak, but at least she wasn't in as much agony as before.

"You look like you're feeling better," I said, my voice tinged with relief. "

The Medication must be working. Can you move around a bit more easily now?"

She responded by shifting around on the bed, testing her movements gently. I could see the relief on her face as she realized that the Medication had reduced the pain significantly. Her body wasn't as rigid anymore, and she was able to move around without wincing in pain.

"Yeah," she said simply, her voice soft but firm.
"It's much better now. I can move around fine, without feeling like my body is being ripped apart."

I nodded in satisfaction, glad that the Medication was helping her. But I couldn't help but worry about her fragile state. She had been through so much, and the Medication wouldn't be enough to get her back to full strength anytime soon.

"That's good," I said, trying to mask my concern.
"But you should still take it easy. You're not fully recovered yet, and you need to give your body time to heal Amore."

She nodded in agreement, knowing that I was right. But there was a stubborn look in her eyes that told me she wasn't planning on just laying in bed and doing nothing while she recovered. She was probably itching to get out of this hospital room and back to her normal life as soon as possible.

"I know," she said reluctantly. "I'll take it easy, I promise. But can I ask you something?"

I nodded, signaling for her to continue. I could tell that she was itching to get up and move around, but I also knew that she needed to rest and let her body recover.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked, my voice gentle.

She took a deep breath, as if summoning up the courage to ask whatever question was on her mind. Her eyes met mine, and I could see a mixture of anxiety in her expression.

Can I...can I ask you for a favor?" she asked, her voice quiet.
"I need your help with something.

I leaned in, curious about what she was going to ask me. I could see the uncertainty in her eyes, as if she was afraid that I might say no. But how do I tell her that I can't deny her.

"Anything," I said simply. "You can ask me for anything."

Her eyes widened in surprise at my response. She probably had expected me to hesitate, or at least ask what it was that she wanted. But the truth was, I would do anything for her, no questions asked.