14.

7k reads yeah💃

I'm disappointed with you guys as you guys don't even vote and comment I want good response on this chapter. The book have crossed 7K reads but, still the votes and comments are really less hope you all will show a good response on this one.

I also know that the update is late and I'm sorry for it I couldn't update the chapter as I was sick and I'm still sick hope you all understand.

Follow moonlight_writezz on Instagram for the spoilers.

***************************************

             Aiden's POV

I had been coming to the hospital for two days just to get a little glimpse of her. I met Aaransh in these two days and he is not like that spoiled brats he's really responsible at his age.

Today I went to her cabin to meet her and I was so dumb to start a conversation with her I said that my heart was not working properly and now I was wondering that what she would be thinking about me.

I departed from her cabin as I felt embarrassed because of the stunt I did in front of her. After I left her cabin I went to a toy shop which was just a little away from the hospital to get some toys for Aaransh as he told me that he was getting bored there.

After buying the toys I made my way towards the hospital. When I was about to enter I saw Adira Daksh Singhania standing there and Avantika too they both were talking about something seemed like.

I chose to give them not to invade their privacy and I went to Aaransh's room who was sitting on the bed.

"Hey", I said.

"You came", he said as a smile crept on his lips.

"Yes", I said and hugged him.

I hate kids but I don't know why I couldn't hate Aaransh he makes me feel good whenever I am around him.

"I have something for you", I said and showed him the toys I bought for him.

When he saw the toys a smile plastered on his face and he took the toys from my hands and then he kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you", he said as a giggle escaped from his mouth.

"Did you place that tulips on the place", Aaransh asked me with a piercing gaze.
He was faking anger.

He looks cute. When he tries to get angry.

"Yes, I have placed them in its place", I answered him.

"Good boy", he said as he patted my back with his little hands.
I just smiled at him.

I had been placing tulips at Avantika's desk. Why? Just because she loves them.

I was going back but on my way, I saw Avantika.

"Are you okay now Mr Walker", she asked me and then it clicked in my mind that she was asking this because I went to her cabin and told her that my heart was not working properly.

"Fine", I said as I was feeling embarrassed to even look at her.

She nodded.

"You here again", she asked while she pointed her index finger at my chest.

"Yes, I came here to meet Aaransh",
I said trying to look confident.

She made an o face and then nodded.