Chapter 24

previously

felix started to run trying to reach the mansion as the distance between both the mansions are 8 or 9 km. soon lee family also started to chase felix. both yn and felix were running not knowing what to do .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's pov

the road to both the masion is between forests. both the side nothing but trees.yn had started to run for more than 20 minutes. her legs were starting to give up. she was on the verge of falling but she kept running for her baby. suddenly she started hearing cars' sound. she was now shivering very badly because of being scared.

she started seeing black dots , she was loosing her balance as the cars were reaching near. she thought now nothing could save her or her child . she was about to fall when suddenly a pair of hands held her , as she looked up with the energy that was left , she saw felix . 

she burst into tears as she hugged him. felix was crying seeing the state of yn . her whole body was having cuts. he took yn in his arms and started to say soothing words. finally she calm down. when theu suddenly heard car sounds from both the sides.

both of them closed their eyes and connected their forehead . they were ready to face anything. without saying anything, they both were ready to live together or die. they looked in each other's eye they were able to find love and peace in it. they both shared a passionate kiss.

they both stood up 

felix: baby, i am really sorry, i came really late. i just got to know about everything. i am sorry *he was continously apologizing*

yn: lix, its fine. i am fine, our baby is fine*said while cupping his face*

felix: did they do something?*said as yn nodded at which felix sighed in relief as he hugged*

soon thier family's came with guards at thier back fully armed. ynlix got some confidence after seeing each other. thye understood that they itself should protect thier love. they both were ready to fight for their love.

yn: you all wont be able to do anything. you all might have thought we didnt know how to react or fight back when you guys destriyed our happiness. but it was the respect which we gave you guys. even we know what to do, after all we are your kids*Said in her dark voice which no one ever heard including felix*

felix: now you will see wha will happen when you fight against love and hate. lets see who wins.*said as he joined his hands with yn*

mr. lee: looks like you both are really ready to die, isnt it? okay, as you wish*said as he called his black cats and leaned onto the car*

mr.kim: you are gonna regret this*said as he called his most experienced guards*

now it was a life or death situation. yn and felix got prepared as they were ready to take down the world. soon the guards started attacking them both. both of them were fighting by giving their all. they both were getting hitted but it was less compared to the injured guards.

they both were focusing main on protecting yn and attacking the guards. soon most of the guads had gone down. their families were impressesed. when suddenly jennie and lee know took out their gun and aimed at their enemies

jennie: you think that you can get awy with that?

lee know: now that you chose death, die 

SHOT!

SHOT!

SHOT!

they all heard shooting sound coming from the forest. as they looked around,the forest was surrounded by many cars and many guards got down from it. suddenly one care came and stopped at back of yn and felix.

some people got down from the car , and it was non other TXT. ynlix ran and hugged txt. txt hugged them as soobin peck yn's forehead

soobin: never knew my baby could fight like a lioness*said being proud*

yn: after all you guys taught me *Said as they all did their group hug at which the kim and lee family got irritated*

hyuka: look who the fuck we have here*Said sarcastically*

hyunjin: wtf are you guys doing here*said while gritting his teeths*

taehyun: we are not heartless like you all to fucking leave our sibling(ynlix) with you all to fucking hurt them. that too why, because they fell in love with each other and wanted to start a family, tsk*said being disgusted*

yeonjun: now that we are here, ynlix will get married and have a peaceful life away from all of you.

mrs. lee: you all are the fucking people who betrayed us. why would you supports these fuckers when you know you shouldnt have

hyuka: because they love each other....... they are ready to do anything for others' happiness.......they are not like you all who only want to kill others.....*there was silenec which was eating up them*

mr.kim: but dont think that you guys are safe just beacause you are all armed with people. we have more people behind us*Said while smirking*

txt started to smirk as they started to count. 1,2 and 3. suddenly every single on of them got message from their PA telling their all forces,backup and hideouts were captured by TXT.

everyone except txt &ynlix: WHAT THE FUCK*said while bursting out*

beom: look like you all loved our surprise*said smiling innocently whic irritated them to hell*

taehyun: now, lets not waste our time on these people.*turned towards ynlix* you guys did great. we are really proud of you. now its our turn to make you both safe.*said looking at them fondly*

soobin:ynlix, dont let go off each other. at the end, you will only have yourselves. take acre of yourselves and our baby

hyuka: we have always loved you and will. dont worry about anything, as long as we are alive , no one can separate you both

yeonjun: you will be always safe , even if we are with you or not, just dont take stuffs into heart. everything will be fine....soon

beomgyu: also, we have took your belongings from your room and everything is in that car*said poiniting a car behind them* your phone , passort and everthying's there. go to our place(a secret place of txt and ynlix)

hyuka: oh yeah,*turned towarsd kim and lee) if you all are wondering why ALL OF YOUR cars were punctured, we did it*said while pointing at them*

txt: now go we will reach there*said to ynlix as they nodded*

txt and ynlix hugged each other .felix glared at their families as he got into the driver's seat. yn was about to go when she looked at their families and told

yn: no matter what happened, what you all did.....we will always love you.*said while having tears in her eyes* i hope you will know the truth * Said in a low voice, only some people heard it

ynlix went followed by txt and their guards. soon everyone got another message telling that their forces, hideouts and everything are back. they went glaring at each other but.......there were two people who were lost in their own world.

To be continued

--------------------------------------------------------------

*I don't own any of these pictures but the story and cover page is created by me.*
I hope everyone likes this chapter I will upload the next chapter soon.please wait and hope you enjoy it and please follow and vote for me.

Thanks