chapter : 13

previous chapter

suddenly yn ran to the washroom and vomited.she finished her vomiting , yn was looking so exhausted and . she really needs someone to handle her right now. suddely a thought hit yn as her eyes widened in shock

yn: N-O IT IS N-OT PO-S-SIBLE , WHAT WIL-L I DO NO-W. YN dont panic, calm down*inhaled and exhaled* i think i should get tested to know if........I AM PREG-NAN-T or not.............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to story

yn's bedroom

yn's pov

i was having a different kind of feeling which i never felt in my entire life.......it felt like i have a little cute soul growing inside me. i searched for pregnancy kit in my room as i bought 3-4 for one of my friend , so i have the rest 2 .

author's pov

yn went to the washroom and did the test. The result was

yn: POSIT-IVE*said as she kept looking at the result as someone will steal it from her* i am pregnant

yn: POSIT-IVE*said as she kept looking at the result as someone will steal it from her* i am pregnant.....i am going to b-become a m-mother. *said while crying as she carassed her tummy* baby eomma pro-mise you tha-t i wi-ll always mak-e you happy and wont le-t you cry.

suddenly yn heard a knock on her bathroom door. it was the head maid

ms.bo: young miss, please come for breakfast*said politely*

yn: coming ajhumma*said while wiping her tears*

she kept the results safe in a washroom drawer as she didnt want to loose it at any cost

yn: i am here*said smiling * ajhumma how many time i told you not to call me with those young miss and all. it feels like i am so old*said while pouting*

ms.bo: aigoo.....yniee mianhee your ajhumma forgot that...sworry*said while holding her ears as yn hugged her*

yn: i l-love y-ou aj-hum-ma*said while crying as yn needed to show her emotions to some and it only can be her ajhumma*