Chapter 20

previous  chapter

*sigh*those all were just the best days of my life.me and lix had always wanted to parents . now, when we are going to be, i cant even tell him . destiny is so unfair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yn's pov

its been 1 week since i got to know that i was pregnant.at first i having really hard time. i kept on vomiting so i dont go out of room and mood swings, better not talk about it. our high school is going to finish next month. 

so, in every year there will be annual day programs and all . also this year it is there. usually me , lix and txt perform together. me and lix would either sing or dance .but this year i guess we cant do anything.

at school

as soon as i reached the school, i went to the rooftop

as soon as i reached the school, i went to the rooftop. idk why but for the past 1 month , this is my favourite spot, maybe its because i dont have to face lix or....idk. 

author's pov

soon the classes started and everyone were studying

soon the classes started and everyone were studying. suddenly their homeroom teacher came and announced.

ht: good morning students, as you all know that this year also we ae going to have annual day program . so those who all want to participate please go to the dance and vocal team and give your name, thank you.

everyone were so excited for the program as that is the best of the school.but here 7 people were in deep thoughts. everyone went to cafeteria as its break and only lix, yn and txt is in the class. yn is sitting is packing her backs and txt and lix are talking

txt pov

beomgyu: guys , shouldnt we participate in this ?

taehyun: i guess yes, also , this our last year in our hugj school. so we must enjoy*said trying to ease the tension*

soobin: felix, you in?

felix: of course, i am not going to give up my happiness for someone who doesnt even care about me.*said looking at yn . as soon as she heard this, her hands stopped working as tears threatened to fall*