14. Lollipop

Minho

This man has got on my nerves now. I was sketching a rough idea on my iPad when I heard the same voice again. "You must be tired, beautiful man. Here's some coffee to make you feel better." I looked up at him as he pretended as if he was a waiter in a luxurious restaurant. I smiled.

"You know what will actually make me feel better?" He raised a brow. "Spilling this hot coffee on that fucking face of yours." He quickly backed up and chuckled. "Chill, my dear. Perhaps you would like something..." Before he could finish his sentence I heard Changbin call out for me. "Sir, I think we should show the progress to Mr. Bang."

I nodded and stood up totally ignoring the man whom I just wanted to hit.

3rd person pov

As Minho walked further, Hyunjin looked at him with mischievous eyes. Which had love and lust in them. Changbin wasn't delayed to notice it. He reduced the distance between them as he spoke quietly in his ear.

"You should be careful with your acts because," he took a pause and looked in the direction which Minho left from. "his man has the power to leave you with nothing." Hyunjin frowned at the new information. He was about to ask more but Changbin retreated few steps. "See you around then." He said almost with warning eyes as he walked away.

Hyunjin scoffed. "Not like I can't steal him from his man. How good can he even be?"

Chan

I groaned as I hit my climax. The girl sitting on top of me panted hard. I gave her thigh a gentle push. She understood the signal and got off me. Fixing her skirt she spoke, "That was so good." She said breathlessly. I didn't reply as I took out some tissues from the box. I suddenly heard a gasp from her. I looked up at her and saw she looked at a direction in shock.

My heart sank. There was he, sitting on the couch with a lollipop in his mouth. Our eyes met. Without looking I gestured the woman to go. She quickly went out the office doing an awkward run towards the door.

"When did you come in?" He took out the pink lollipop from his mouth and looked at the ceiling as if thinking something. "Probably when you were about to release." He said nodding stating that he remembered correctly.

I sighed as I took the tissues and cleaned myself. I was behind my desk which made it impossible for him to see my state behind the desk.

"It was just a regular release. Nothing like you." I mocked as I threw the white paper into the dustbin. He chuckled with the lollipop I'm his mouth. "I never told you to justify. Keep that to yourself, dear husband."

He spoke and stood up walking closer. Till the time he was close I had fully fixed myself. I was buckling up my belt as I looked up at him. "What are you doing here anyway?"

He hummed in a tone as if he remembered something. He passed on an iPad to me. "What is it?"

"The progress. I thought you should know about the design we're thinking about." I clicked my tongue and passed the iPad to him again. "I trust you." I spoke and dug my head again to the files in front of me.

---

Minho

I can't believe it. I was masturbating. Now you're gonna say, oh what's new about that? The new thing is I've masturbated after a long time. I've always fulfilled my needs by taking other people in. But this time it was different.

I was aroused as soon as I saw Chan fucking that girl. For some reason, I was imagining me on top of him. I wonder how good it would feel to be...

I snapped out of my thoughts and ran a hand through my head. If I stay there for work any longer, I'll definitely go crazy. I need to do something.

---

"Uh...fuck...yes. yes. Please...oh...oh...fuck..." The woman moaned uncontrollably. I groaned as I felt my release coming closer. I pulled out of her and started stroking my cock real fast. Soon I released with a loud noise.

I paused as I tried to gather my thoughts. In my opinion, it isn't that fun to fuck a woman. I bet I can make him feel even better than that woman in his office.

Yes I fucked a woman just to see what's so special about woman that I can't provide? Anal is good too. Isn't it?

I was sitting in the car silently looking out of the window.

What did I just do?

Why would I do that?

I groaned loudly as I punched the back seat. Changbin was startled. He looked through his rare view mirror, trying to to take his focus out of his driving. "Something wrong, sir?"

"To the clinic." He just nodded and turned his wheels.

---

I had my eyes closed as I leaned back on the comfortable chair. "You seem stressed." I heard his soothing voice. I remained silent for a while thinking from where to start. Opening my eyes slowly I looked at him and sat up. "Something is unusual with me now a days."

"Unusual in the sense?" He asked as I heard the click of the pen in his hands. "In the sense that I don't feel like fucking around anymore." He frowned. "And what's wrong in that? In fact its a good thing."

I sighed in frustration. "I know but I don't get it why is it like that? I've never been so bored of fucking in my entire life. Why is this happening now?"

"When was the last time you slept around?" I bit my lip before answering. "Today. But I didn't feel the arousal. You know what I mean? It was like I was forcing myself to do it. I didn't like it." Seungmin raised a brow and nodded while writing something. "Since when are you feeling this way?"

"Probably... two or three weeks?" I said unsure. He nodded again and looked up at me. "Okay, so I have two things in mind. First is that maybe you slept around a lot that you're starting to get bored. Second is that... don't get me wrong but I think your body needs a change by maybe.... changing your position."

My eyes darkened. "You mean to say I want to be a bottom now instead of a top?" He nodded casually. I sighed in frustration. "Shut up. It's nothing like that. It's disgusting to even think about it. I'll go with the first assumption." I said looking away.

Seungmin scoffed. Shit. I'm caught aren't I? I slowly looked at his reaction and I saw that expression on his face once again. That one expression he does everytime when he knows what's inside my heart but decides to remain silent. I clicked my tongue and faced him. "Fine. Yes, I admit maybe I do want that."

"I know you do. I also know the person you want to try it with." I remained silent. He didn't press the point and asked further.

"Have you been sleeping well now a days?" He asked changing the subject as I shook my head as usual.