5. The War of Egos and Desire

He inhaled deeply and kept working. I poked my inner cheek with my tongue in denial. It needs more. I need something more to push his buttons. Wait... I know more. I smirked widely and looked down.

I didn't hesitate to put a hand over it as he quickly jerked it off. Good. That's what I want.

"Minho, I'm warning you." He growled, returning to his work. I scoffed internally. He really thinks that would fucking scare me? I kept a hand over his clothed bulge again, this time rubbing it. Chan froze his work and leaned back on the chair glaring up at me.

"Minho, I said stop." I smiled warmly and came closer to his ear and whispered. "Why, love? I assume you like it." And with than I let my hand slid into his pants, I grabbed it and pulled it out earning a groan from him.

Shit. I never expected it to be bigger than mine. It was almost the same length as me, but thicker... and longer. Yet, I kept my emotions to myself, masking my surprise.

I started stroking it as Chan sighed deeply and his cock moved by itself going up. I didn't expect it to turn hard but now that it is, I'll make great use of it. I speeded up as Chan groaned in a hoarse voice.

"Minho, fucking stop. This will be my final warning." He said in a low and deep tone. I let out a soft chuckle as if making fun of his statement.

The speed only resulted in his cock going hard as a rock. It stood straight now. I confirmed my victory and was about to get up, leaving him in that condition. But something unexpected happened.

3rd person pov

Chan furiously stood up making Minho almost fall since he was sitting on his lap. Till the time Minho was about to regain his balance, Chan harshly grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the bookshelf just behind his desk. "What are you-"

He couldn't complete his sentence as he saw Chan pulling out a book as a finger print security lock opened. As soon as he pressed his finger on it, the book shelf divided in two. Minho widened his eyes as he saw a beautiful room behind it. Since it was beautiful in Minho's eyes, it was honestly beautiful because he ain't complimenting ragged things.

Chan yanked Minho inside. "Chan, stop!" Minho finally shouted after getting to his senses. Chan completely ignored his words and threw him on the floor. Minho groaned light and then looked up glaring at Chan. He was about to get up when he heard Chan's dark voice.

"Don't. Even. Try." He said making each and every word clear. For the first time, Minho felt a pang of fear to do anything.

He gulped as his eyes landed on the massive thing out of Chan's pants which he himself pulled out earlier. It was standing. Chan came closer as his dick lightly brushed off Minho's face. He quickly backed off feeling disgusted. "Fucking back off!" Minho shouted.

Chan scoffed. "You really think I will do what you say?" He paused for a second to let Minho respond but when he didn't he continued looking down at the man still on the floor.

"I warned you, Minho but you choose not to listen. And since you didn't," Chan took a step closer to Minho. The straight erection got close enough to Minho's face which made it impossible to ignore. He kept looking at it.

"Don't even try to think I'll let you slide easily after you were deciding to leave me in this condition. You need to fix what you did because I have some pending work on my plate and I won't be able to focus in this condition." Minho widened his eyes a little as he looked up at Chan.

"Suck." He commands.

Minho's eyes became dark at Chan's order. He stood up with an aggressive expression. "Shut it, you fucker! I'm not fucking sucking your damn dick."

Minho spat, attempting to leave but he felt a strong grip on his wrist. They made eye contact again. Both of their eyes red with anger.

Chan's grip was so strong that Minho had to internally admit it was hurting him. "Leave me." He said furiously, masking his pain.

Chan showed a smug smile and pulled Minho down with his full force. Minho hissed in pain as he felt the hard tiles almost destroy his knees.

"Where do you think you're going, darling? I told you, you can never dare to leave me like this." Minho suddenly felt a little weakness flowing through his body. He didn't know why he was reacting that way. He suddenly seemed powerless as his ego started fading.

He gathered a little courage and looked up at Chan again. "Do whatever you want, I'll never let you in my mouth." Chan chuckled darkly.

"And why's that, dear husband?" He mocked. Minho rolled his eyes and remained silent thinking it would be worthless to answer.

"Is it because you aren't good at blowjobs?" Chan mocked again as Minho's heart sank to his stomach. He gulped and said nothing.

His silence didn't bother Chan. He still had a grip on Minho's wrist as he pulled him closer forcefully till Minho's face was near his cock again. "Now, suck."

Chan dropped his wrist and grabbed Minho by his chin and made him look up at him. "And if you dare use your teeth, I'll make sure they are gone till the time you wake up tomorrow." He threatened and gradually loosened his grip on his face, letting it free.

Minho breathed heavily looking at Chan's size which was in front of his eyes. He hesitated. Chan raised a brow looking at his hesitation. "What's wrong?"

Minho was debating in his head if he should admit or not. But he decided soon and looked up at him.

"I don't know how to give a blowjob." Chan tilted his head in pure confusion. "What?" He nodded. "I've never given a blowjob before." He explained once more.

Chan crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at the man. "How come? I thought they called you the Angel of the night." He insulted again. Minho clicked his tongue in anger.

"That's because I've always been the top." Chan smirked and inquired.

"Always the top, you say? So you've never been bottomed before?"

"Never. And I refuse to be that even now." He declared, attempting to stand up again but he felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked up again.

Chan bent down till he was face to face with his husband.

"Let me ask you, Minho. Who amongst us you think is the bottom?" He was smirking widely as he asked. Minho said nothing, being speechless, making Chan's smirk go wider.

"Exactly." He whispered and stood up straight again.

"Now, open your pretty mouth. If you don't know how to do it, just remind yourself what you like when you get a blowjob."

He had mixed feelings. On one hand Chan looked extremely delicious with that pre-cum coming out of it, on the other hand Minho's ego was bruising.