─── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄 ───

A beautiful storm that raged on within her. That grew wilder and more untamed as time went on. It was like that for as long as she could remember. The lightning and thunder raging on within. She kept it deeply hidden from everyone. No matter the hurt. No matter the pain it inflicted on her. She kept it from everyone and let it brew inside. Understanding that it was her who the storm chose.

After time she wanted no one to know of the storm within her. She wants to keep the storm safe. She was fine with keeping it buried deep. Keeping it a secret. She came to terms with it, and she understood that she would have to keep the storm within. She understood that no one would understand her ever. She was okay with living with this storm inside her. 

That is until she meets her mate.

or

In which a female fae becomes the vessel to a spirit and just so happens to be the mate of the most powerful High Lord of Prythian... Rhysand the High lord of Night Court. Leading for the two to start an adventure together. Finding love in each other and learning that they can lean on one other no matter what.

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

❝ Just for a minute.

The silver forked sky.

Lit you up like a star.

That I will follow.

Now it's found us.

Like I have found you.

I don't want to run.

Just overwhelm me. ❞

- the lightning strike - snow patrol -

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★↜

FEMALE!OC x RHYSAND

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒 ★↜

ACOTAR - ACOWAR

or

A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES - A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒★↜

Gore, Death, Characters may be a bit OOC, Mature Themes, Semi Smut, Violence, Language, Mention of Past Abuse, War, Things Will Be Changed, Fluff, Angst, Some Sensitive Subjects, Mating Bonds, More Will Be Added If Needed.

(Please do not read if these are triggers)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑★↜

I do not own the series ACOTAR - ACOWAR. I do own certain characters, and I own my mc. I do own somethings that are made up. I do not own pictures or gifs unless stated so. All my edits will be in Gallery section. This fic will somewhat and mostly follow the series ACOTAR - ACOWAR then will go into an au.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

―𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄―

Hi you guys! So, yes, another fic. Yes, I know I need to stop but I can't help it lol. but this idea has been on my mind for a while and i thought why not lol yolo. so yes, I hope you like and enjoy. oh yeah I know my aesthetic color is goin to be all over the place. just imagine its all black white and silver lol. i had trouble okay. but yeah like i said hope you like and enjoy. please let me know your thoughts i love hearing them.

Please vote & comment! What are your thoughts I'd love to hear them!

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧