chapter-6 (I'd like to hear more about you)

"Oh, Agr aisa he hai to, tum tino bache bhar kyu nhi chle jate ( oh, in that case, why don't all three kids step out?)" Daksheesh suggested.

"Bhavik in dono bachiyo ko hamare garden ka tour bhi de dega. jb tk ham log apne business ki bat kr rhe hai ( bhavik will give the girls a tour of our gardens. while we all talk about our business)." Daksheesh added further.

"Hn ye thik hai ( that sounds great)" aadinath replied and Rama pass a forced smile before she forcefully pulls avni aside to whisper in her ear.

"Ab jb tumhe Vaidya's ne hamare family dinner me include kr he liya hai to tum zyada oversmart Mt bn na ( don't get too excited now that the vaidya's are including you in our family dinner)" Rama warned

"Isha abhi nashe me hai, or kyunki tum uski maid ho to ab ye rishta tumhare hath me hai (isha is hungover, and as her maid, this marriage proposal is in your hands)" rama continued further.

"Aapka matlab kya hai?? (What do you mean)" avni asked shockingly.

"apne aap ko thoda useful bnana or bhavik ko isha ke bare me acchi bate btana, ki vo bohot accha khana bnati hai or bohot acchi insan hai(Make yourself useful and tell bhavik nice things about isha, that she makes amazing food and is an amazing person)" Rama explained

"Mujhe nhi lgta ye meri job ka part hai( I don't think that's part of my job)" avni excused.

"Tumhara kaam vohi krna hai jo me tunhe krne ke liye kahungi. Or agli bar se mujhe ye tumhara faltu attitude dikhane ki himaat Mt krna (your job is to do whatever the hell i told you to do. Don't you dare to show this attitude to me again)" rama warned.

"Or yadd rkhna ki agr Aaj kch bhi gadbad Hui to vo tumhari responsibility hogi ( remember that if anything goes wrong, it's your responsibility)" rama added and just then bhavik and isha came there.

"Ready to go, Miss avni?" Bhavik interupted.

"Oh, bhavik, meri bachiyo ka acche se dhyan rakhna (oh, bhavik, take good care of my girls)" rama replied and went from there.

And bhavik, avni and isha went towards the garden.

"Mujhe nhi lgta ise hamare sath Lana zaruri tha (i don't think it was necessary to bring her with us)" isha taunted.

"Yeah, as If I want to be with her too" avni thought.

"This garden is huge, I wander what these people do to afford this kind of luxury" avni thought observing the garden

"So bhavik, hame sachme destiny ko thankyou bolna chaiye na hame milvane ke liye or close lane ke liye (so bhavik,we should really thank fate for interviewing and bringing us close )" isha exclaimed but bhavik doesn't reply to her but isha begins babbling around impatiently. Her cheeks look red and avni can still smell a hint of alcohol in her breath.

"This girl is still very drunk" avni thought and feels disgust.

"Mere liye to me bohot friendly or enjoyable person hu. Kbhi kbhi to mujhe lgta parties mene he invent ki hai, tum mere sath kbhi bhi boar nhi ho skte(for me, I'm very outgoing person. I invented parties and you can never have a dull moment with me)" isha blabbered.

"Meri maid se puch lo, ise pta hai (ask my maid,she knows it)" isha added but bhavik doesn't respond to her advances and all of them can almost hear crickets singing about how awkward it is right now.

"I need to do something or else mrs.bhanushali will scold me again." Avni thought

"Ah,hn ye sach hai, isha sach me bohot cheerful person hai(Ah, that's right, isha is really an upbeat person.)" Avni excused.

"Me tumhare bare me or sun na chahta hu,avni, tum is dangerous world me kese aayi?(I'd like to hear more about you, avni, what brings you in this dangerous world?)" Bhavik enquired.

For the first time, bhavik looks interested to talk. He quickly looks at avni, his majestic eyes piercing through her soul.

But before avni can answer, isha glares at her.

"Avni, tum yha sirf ek servant ho, or vo bolte nhi hai (avni, you're meant to be a servant, and they don't speak)" isha taunted.

"Wow.that's what I get after I helped her" avni thought and took a deep breath, disappointment was clear on her face.

"Kya tum tumhare guests se aise he bat krti ho, miss Bhanushali?" Bhavik asked, his voice sounds deep and anyone can sense a reflection of irritation beneath his cold eyes.

"Vese, ye hamari guest nhi hai, ye sirf ek maid hai jo hamare sath rehti hai (well, she's not a guest, she's just a live-in maid)" isha justified herself.

"Ham iske bare me kyu bat kr rhe hai? Vese bhi ye night to hamare liye hai na. (Why are we taking about her? This night Is about us, anyways.)" Isha excused.

"I don't think so..."bhavik said angrily and went from there. Isha looks flushed in humiliation but she quickly masks it off and persist to follow bhavik.

"Wait for me!" Isha shouted and ran after him.

"I don't think this is going according to Rama ji's plan" avni thought.

"But why does it make me happy?" She thought and a smile ran off her cheeks.

And then she also ran after them.

"Kyu na ham is tour ko thda or detailed banaye? ham pehle tumhare room se start kre? (How about we make this tour a little more elaborate? We can start it with your room first.)" Isha uttered shamelessly.

"Are you serious??" Bhavik asked rudely.

Just then isha's phone rang. She checked it and said "oh, i must take this one." And pick up the call.

"Hey Jackie? No, i'm not busy, tell me which party?" Isha started talking and went from there.

"Shit! That leaves the two of us alone" avni thought and her breaths started raising.

As isha steps away, avni notice bhavik's curious gaze on her. A glimmer of playfulness flashes in his eyes.

So, here is the new update hope you all enjoyed it.
Don't forget to hit the star button ✨
Thank you 💗