Paper Doll (CG)Vox (Lil)Velvette

Caregiver: Vox

Little: Velvette

Others: Papermint/Peppermint (Used interchangeably: head canon that Vox doesn't actually know his name) and Valentino, Kitty

-- -- -- --

"Hey baby cakes , have you seen my assistant-" Vox asks walking into Velvette's department to see Papermint being used as a mannequin as Velvette went through different clothes. "What you doing there doll?" He asks standing over Velvette who sat on the ground.

"Didn't like his clothes." She says in a confident tone and looks up at Vox before focusing on Peppermint again. "Well I need him, how about I make some paper dolls for you?" Vox says and picks her up.

She quickly freaked out at it and put Papermint back into her original outfit. "Downnn!!" She squealed, "Baby Doll, calm down." Vox says calmly and she pouts looking at his screen. "I'll make you some paper dolls of Peppermint to dress up." He explains showing an example of what a paper doll is on his screen. 

"Hmph... fine!" She huffs out, Vox sighs and puts her back down. "I'll get the supplies, Papermint clean up the clothes." He says and points to the pile of clothing that Velvette was shifting through onto Papermint just a few minutes ago.

"Did you know she was little?" Valentino asks standing by the doorway, "Yeah." Vox chuckles out and shows his phone's messages which had lots of random emojis and keyboard smashes from Velvette. 

"Makes sense, I only knew when Kitty came back covered in markers this morning." Valentino says and points to the fizzbot being wiped off by one of Velvette's own workers. "Always gets more hectic when she's little, but I don't mind." Vox comments and get the paper and other supplies from drawers in a shelving unit against the wall full of fashion dolls that was bought for Velvette.

Val chuckles, "A paper doll, out of Papermint?" He laughs at the idea. Vox stands for a moment before laughing, "I didn't even- I- whatever. I'm going to go help our little princess." He says and walks to Velvette who was sitting impatiently at a table.

"Kitty! Apple juice!" Velvette yells at the fizzbot, "Hey, what did I say about manners with the employers?" Vox says looking at the little. "But she's no employee." Vel says confused, "Oh fair. She's a robot." Vox says and Velvette snickers being right.

The fizzbot brings over a sippy cup of juice for Velvette before returning to Valentino. "Alright so I'll work on the body on the doll first and you can make him clothes." Vox says and Velvette nods as the two colored and drew clothing and a tiny Peppermint too.

-- --

"Hehe, it's like my powers!" Velvette says as she changes the outfits on the doll, "That's right baby. Now, I'm going to go work and bring the real Papermint with me." Vox says and grabs ahold of his assistant by the shoulder before leaving Velvette's department quickly. 

Word count: 480