SHE IS MINE !!

Harsha's Pov

Here , I m waiting for Ms.Cold with Sarthak in a cafee but dont know where she is stuck . Today , I m very nervous because if she said yess then itzz all over and if she said No then itzz just startingg . Here , she comes and i showed Sarthak thumbs up to start the plan .

Isha
Hiieyyy , am i late ??

Harsha
Noo , you're not .

Isha
Who is he harsha ??

Harsha
Ooh meet him , he is Sarthak Kadam ,the criminal hackerr .

Ishaa
Ooh

She saw towards me confused and I understood what she meant. Then i said that he used to likee youu alot when we were in coaching of NEET but never admit itt and he was in JEE so you also dont know himm butt he used to admire youu whenever youu were roaming. I also think he iss great guyy for youu and he is also a hacker so it will suit youu + he is handsome , dashing , caringg , loving . He will love uhh a lott , i guarntee youu .

Ishaa
Harshaa , Stopp !!

I know she is getting irritated and getting flaskback because of the tears in her eyes but still i saidd thatt Just imagine , if you both started datingg and get married then you would will look like a ideal couple , made for each other typee . You're child will be also so cute and name himm Ishan Okayy . You will be so luckyy couple that you both would love each other and spend the whole etire life with himm . Wow yrr , so interestingg . Uk , Isha . He is best for youu , you would never get a boy like himm who is totally a green forest and he will love youu the way he never loved anyonee , he will cherish youu all througt his life like noone did , and.....

Ishaa
ENOUGHH OF YOUUU !! JUSTTT SHUTT THE FUCK UPPP . She said banging r glass on the table. Why did you bring him heree uk rightt what happened with me then als you did this and for ur kind info , I HAVE LOVED ONLY N ONLY ONE PERSON . I NEVER MOVED ON FROM HIMM AND I WILL NEVERR . HE IS MINEE AND ONLY MINEE THE WAY I M HIS . but only for mee and thats the bitter truth . And no one can love me the way he loved me and cherished me . IF NOT HIM , THEN NO ONE ELSEE keep that in yourr mind harshada .

Then she left the cafee cryingg . I m feeling too bad for herr so i asked Sarthak to leave and thanked him for helping me and i also left behind her to console herr . I m really sorry Ishaa but I have to do this for your happiness because ik your happiness lies in himm . So i have to hurt youu for this . I said in mind . When i saw her , she was crossing the road and was about to get hit by the car . I started running towards her and saved her from accident . She jerked my hand and said

Isha
Whyy you save me ?? Marne deti thi na mujhee . (Let me die )

Harsha
Pagal ho gayi hai kya tu .

Isha
Chod mujhe jana hai .

Harsha
Suun toh lee meri baat , itni kya narazgi ki baat bhi nahi karni tujhe mujse
( just listen to me once , are you that mad on me that you don't wanna to talk ) .

Isha
Hum bad main baat karenge . Abhi mujhe akela chod de plzz . I request youu plz .
( We will talk later . Just leave me alone this time )

Harsha
Accha thike . Are you sure tu akeli jaa sakegi .

Isha
Itne saal akeli hi thi main toh ab kya puch rahi hai . I will manage , thank youu !!

Then she leaved , god knows where . She is totally changedd and I realized it todayy . Bhai has hurt herr to the worst level that she has forget to express her feeling . She distanced herself for each n every person whether itz her friend circle or her familyy . In this 5 years , we have talked rarely , she would not receive anyone's call just messaged that she is busy or something else . God knows how she lived there without anyone in her worst phase of lifee . Noone was with her at that timee .
But noww , i will bring them together again howw i did 7 years back . For that , I need krish help , so i mesaged himm