Introduction and Reception

Vivaan's Pov

That two useless and unemployed people called me at mall for shopping and I have to agree to their wish as I m older than that two and specially they both are experts in blackmailing me specially Harsha , she has done PHD in it . As Tanu is also here , I decided to introduce her to both of them , obviously they will like her a lot . She has nothing to be disliked , the perfect girl for me . So I asked them in which shop they are , as I reached there I saw both of them fighting over something . Seeing the bags in bodygaurds hand , my black card will have a lot of bill today .

"Hey you both, stop fighting guyss " i said . " thank God bhai you came, ask her to stop her shopping , I m bored now " said dhruv . " bhai see , I have done this much shopping " Harsha said incidicating at the bags . " Really this manys bags are too less for you " i said . " I mean that I want to do more shopping bhai , afterall you both earns for me only na , so I m spending it bhai " she said acting innocent . " As if bhai is never gonna marry , once bhabhi came then see how you will be sidelined harshu " Dhruv said . " Bhai you will really sideline me once bhabhi came " she asked. " Ohh shut up you both , i will not sideline both of you if my wife came then also " I said . " I want to introduce someone to you " I told them . Where is bhabhi bhai " Harsha said . " Bhabhi ??" I questioned. "Ofc the someone you are talking about is our bhabhi right " Dhruv said . Yess i said . They both looked towards me in a teasing wayy . We waited for Tanu in cafeteria . She is damm nervous in meeting them both God knows why .

Harsha
Bhai is that girl bhabhi ??

Vivaan
No Harsha

Dhruv
Then see that girl is she bhabhi, bhai ??

Vivaan
No stupid, do you think she will be my choice ??

Dhruv
Might be , your eyesight is weak indeed .

Harsha
Is that girl.....

Vivaan
Stop guessing you both , don't say anyone your bhabhi , if she will came I will introduce her , now keep quiet and wait .

Dhruv and Harsha
Mr.Sadu Rajvanshi

After some time , Tanishka came all in her Grace . In her usual clothing also she looks damm beautiful , i guess she came here directly from hospital . I was so lost seeing her that Dhruv got that she is the one Bhai , bhabhi is too beautiful and sexy right , he said . Yess , i answered . Are you eye raping her in your mind , bhai . Yess , I got back in my senses and he started laughing at me . She came towards us and stand at a distance from me . Why ?? I m her bf right . So I pulled her towards me by her waist and she looked at me shockingly .

Vivaan Guys , she is tanishka

Vivaan
Guys , she is tanishka. And tanishka , he is dhruv and she is harshada .

Tanishka
Hello , nice to meet you .

Dhruv and Harsha
Hello our soon to be bhabhi .

Harsha
You are so beautiful and sweet bhabhi