Reason behind sorrows

Tanishka's Pov
As I received call from Isha , i hurriedly step towards home . There everyone was sitting in hall don't know why butt they were staring at me as I have done any sin or what . Did they got to know about me and Vivaan ?? I was engrossed iny thoughts then Dada called me and told me to sit beside him .

"What happened Dad ? " I asked
"Listen beta , now you are 25 and it's proper age to get married for you ". He said .
"But Papa , I don't want to leave you so soon " I said
" Who said that you are getting married in two days beta . We just told you thatt we are going to look for a guy orelse if you love someone , feel free to tell me " he said
I was genuinely happy that if I shared about Vivaan to my family then they will accept him as I have one minded familyy .
" I have someone special in my life Papa . I told him .
"Then tell him to meet us and then we will decide whether he is good for you or not " Dad said sternly .

Then I went straight to my room and called Vivaan .

OTP

Tanishka
Hello

Vivaan
You can't stay without me for a sec , tanu ??

Tanishka
Don't tease me now . I have really imp to tell you .

Vivaan
Speak up

Tanishka
He is looking a guy for my marriage but I told him that I have someone special and he asked you to meet them .

Vivaan
That's itt . Okayy I will come to meet them they after tomorrow at evening. Will it be okay to them.

Tanishka
Okayy donee . He disciplined infront of my family and keep smile. Don'take your sadduu face infront of them Mr.

Vivaan
I m not saddu first of all . I know how to impress you family very well .

Then I put up call and I wanted to tell Isha what happened today so I was going to her room . As I reached there, she was reading a novel .

"You know what Ishaa , today he just proposed me to marry himm and coincidensely dad also asked about my marriage " I said jumping in joyy.
" Whatttttt, hold onn Dii . Did he proposed youu to marry himm forr reall " she asked
" Yes yes yess , he said thatt he want to be with me for his whole life , I was the reason of his existence in love life , I am the first girl for whom his heart beats, Omg I just can't believe ittt Ishaaaa . I said twirling her with me .
" Diiii , control yourself . We both will fall . I m soo happy for youu dii , finallyyy youu aree going to get married' to love of your life , You are so damm lucky " she said hugging me .
" Indeed , you will also be happy when you will marry your love of life "

I said bcoz i want to know if she have someone special . I just hope she doesn't have bcoz I find Dhruvv as a perfect guyu for herr . Please godddd tell her to sayy No plzzz . I want my sister I'm my house plzz .

" I m not lucky Dii as I have no one in my life" she said .
I was happy butt still I can sense sadness in her voice . Did she had her breakup or something like that in Russia . God knows , I didn't asked her bcoz ik she is not going to tell me that easily if something happened also . She is kinda private person .

"Uk Isha , he also arranged a different dress for me there" I said getting excited .
"Come on dii , show me your photos , I want to see my jiju first " she said teasing me .
Then I started showing her some photos of ours

( Ignore the face just imagine their poses )