Proposal

Tanishka Pov
I m so excited today , we are going on a dateee . It's obviously not my first datee but it was after a long time . Our relationship is about of 7 years . So ofc we have gone on date many time . But idk why today I m feeling so excited and happy . Suddenly , Isha came in my room and she said " Dii, is it your room or fish market , what are you searching for ?? " "A Perfect Date outfit " I said . "Datee with Vivaan " she asked . "Ofc buddhu" I said .
"Oohoo dii you are so lucky that you have got your prince charming who is actually a real life prince I guess , I wanna meet him dii " she said . Then I told her that he came to mall and all that story except harshada and Dhruv part but bhai was there so I denied him to meet you ." Ishaaaa yrr , i don't have a perfect outfit for datee " i groned . " Chill dii , I have some outfits come and see and take anyone you liked " she suggested . "Ooh my sister is so sweet , I lovee youu " I said sweetly . " Anything for you dii "She smiled ." Btw how you have date outfits Ishaa , something something aa " I said . Nothing dii and they are not date outfits basically in Russia they used to wear this type of outfits on daily basis so I also have that kind of dress " she explained . Oohh okayy . Idk what she happened to her whenever I talked something like this she became serious damm serious and cold.

I chooses this dress of her if her choice only . Then I started getting ready . I have done light makeup and spray perfume and take a glance at mirror and ofc I was looking damm beautiful . Then Ishaa came to give me the earing matching to this dress and she said " Today Vivaan Jiju will fall head over heels for you dii , apko koi haak nahi Banta ki aap itni khubsurat sexy aur hot lago " . "Bas kr drama queen " i laughed . Btw she said correct only he will be gone today. Suddenly his msg popped ,

My car with driver is waiting for youu babyy , come fast ❤️

Instead of me , Isha read that text and starting teasing me by saying go directly goo fastt jiju is so impatient to have you with him . She is ridiculous . I grabbed my phone and starting going towards the car . When I entered I found a beautiful bouquet there with a note written on it .

Just like this flowers , you have spread fragrance of love in my life . So this beautiful flowers for my beautiful girll ❤️ .

The smiled reading that notee. It's so cutee . Then the driver drove off to the destination . It was Star Light hotel . As I starting going towards the area where it was planned . One lady approached me and she gave me a bag and told that Sir is waiting for you on the 7th floor . I opened to see what was in the bag , it was a pretty yet sexy black dress and note was also there

Change into this , love . Waiting for youu ✨

What is in this guy's mind God knows . As he told to change into that dress , I changed and it fitted me so perfectly . He choice is outstanding I must say that .

So afterall I reached at 5th floor and to my surprise there was nothing prepared like a date . Again one lady approached and told that she is instructed to blindfold me . Wth is wrong with Vivaan now . I m so impatient and he is already testing my patience. She blindfolded me and left and I was alone there now how will I go with this blindfold .

Tanishka
Vivaan , where are youu ??

Suddenly I felt a manly scent in the surrounding and I know who is this . Vivaan ofc . So he hold my hand and without saying anything he guided somewhere . I was asking him so many questions but he was not answering me .
Then he opened my blindfold and there was only darkness . I hate darkness so I clinged into Vivaan arms . He secure his hand on my waist and said don't worry baby I m here only . Then wth he was not saying anything .