past regrets

kys pov

watching minseo walk away hearing her crying hurt more than i like to admit. i didnt know what i did wrong. one second we were enjoying eachother the next i was left alone confused and hard. 

as i walked over to her house i felt the palms of my hands start to sweat. i was so scared she was regretting what happened. i didnt mean to make her uncomfortable andi wasnt trying to take it too fast. she just looked so good. it was doin something to me. i got up to her front door and waited a sec before she opened it. she looked like she was crying for hours. her eyes were puffy and a bit red still.  "hi" i said looking for emotions in her face "hey" she said 

"are you okay? what happened ma" "i had a panic attack" she said not looking up at me "oh, was it something i did? was it the weed" "no no... i just realized i was in a strangers house making out with them. i felt too vulnerable. i barely know you ky." oh. that hurt a bit ngl. "im sorry i got carried away too fast, im just really feeling you an-" "butyou dont know me. how do you already think you like me" i stayed quiet. i didnt know how to explain how i felt i just know ifelt it. "its just psychical for you. youre attracted to how i loook" she said "i know you are too tho" i said kinda snapping. she just stood there looking at the ground. i sighed "look im sorry that happened. genuinely" i stepped towards her and put my hands on her shoulders making her look up at me "but i would like to get to know you more, i wanna know the real you and make you feel more comfortable around me" she smiled a little and i could see her blushing "okay fine, and its okay it was my issues that made that happen"  ' do you want to talk about it?"  i could see her face freeze and her mind went somewhere else. i shook her a little "ma?" "um no not right now if thats okay" "thats perfectly fine" i said with a warm smile one my face.  

she pulled me into a hug i froze for a second before returning it and we stayed like that for a while.  when we pulled away i could see her smiling hard asl. she looked so cute. i felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket and i looked to see syra was calling. i mentally rolled my eyes. i let it go to voicemail "who is that" min said with a serious expression. i smirked, was she jealous? "its just the homie" i replied "mm at damn near 1 in the morning???" she said looking up at me. i could feel the attitude coming off of her body. i dont know why she was trippin she wasnt even my girl yet. i was about to say something back but my phone started to ring again. i looked down and it was syra again. "mmcht. goodnight ky." minseo said turning to go inside. "wa-" she closed and locked the door in my face. i sighed and answered the phone. "man what??" i said with an attitude "baee, im outside yo house " i heard syra whisper while trying not to laugh. i could tell she was drunk. "why are you here bro" "what youn miss me??" she said. 

i started walking back over to my house. when i got there i saw syra standing there . she was wearing black jeans with white air forces and a grey hoodie.  she was wobbling trying to stand still and i could smell the liquor on her. "syra why are you here?" i asked while opening my door walking in feeling her behind me. "i said i missed you baby" she put her hands on my waist looking me up and down but i really wasnt in the mood for her.  "look man, youre drunk" "im not that drunk" she said kissing on my neck. "syra.." i said trying  to push her off but she grabbed my wrist pushing me against the wall. syra was only a inch or two shorter than me but she was very dominant, or at least with me she was. "just let me make you feel good baby" she said i heard her spit on her hand and she started reaching in my boxers. "you already hard as fuck baby" i moaned as she stroked my dick up and down. "fuckk" i moaned as she continued to stroke while roughly sucking on my neck. i felt myself getting close as syra kept going. she started to pull down my pants and boxers. i watched as she licked up and down my shaft. i grabbed her head pushing myself further into her mouth. she started bobbing her head slowly not breaking eye contact the entire time. she was so nasty i loved it.  "fuckk baby" i moaned making my grip tighten. i started bucking my hips while making her head bob faster on me. i loved hearing her gag on me and seeing how messy shes getting. i came in her mouth and watched her swallow and clean me up.  i instantly felt bad tho and it made my chest get heavy.