Chapter 6: Chatty Freaks Out

Chatty was dealing with clowns doing some stupid boy yuck. Lily was causing problems again and Chatty just wanted to end it all by shooting Lily. Chatty was in a talking circle with Sooty, Kirk, Bozo, and Stumbles when his phone went off in his pocket with an all too familiar sound, It was the sound of his queen fast talking. To most people it would drive them insane but too chatty it made him laugh and smile.

Pulling the metal device out of his pocket his smile was quickly met with a sudden frown and worry flooded his eyes, Sooty noticed this and asked Chatty if he was okay. "I gotta go," he said as he got in his car and drove to the funhouse. Busting through the door of the funhouse, Chatty walked up to his room and opened a drawer in his closet, Pulling out a m1911 and loading a full magazine into the bottom of the gun. He pulled the clip and whispered "I'm coming for your cups"

Little did Chatty know that he had been followed, Chatty went to turn around and Sooty stood in the doorway, startled Chatty was about to draw his gun until he noticed who it was. Sooty looked at Chatty and all she said was "I don't care what happens, I don't care who we gotta kill. But if Cups is in trouble, I'm going with you!"

Chatty nodded and they got into his car. Chatty had no idea where to go and he started to worry, After about a couple hours chatty looked at Sooty and said "I need a drink" and drove to the Yellow Jack. Sooty knew she wouldn't talk him into not drinking so she just decided to join him for only a couple of drinks. They walked into the Yellow Jack and started drinking, the more chatty drank the more he could hear Cup's name screaming for Chatty to help her, pleading and crying for help.

Chatty was about to just give up until his phone went off with a call, It was an unsaved number. Chatty answered it and put it to his ear stating in a sad voice "Chatterbox!" He was hurt and was so in his feelings, But that sadness was quickly changed into pure shockness when he heard an all too familiar voice on the other end of the line. "I think I have something you want" the voice rang through the phone and into Chatty's ear. "April??? what the yuck?" he screamed as the phone disconnected and the phone fell down Chatty's cheek and hit the floor, he was in a confused mindset and wasn't sure what to think.