Chapter 1

Amelia woke up after a very long time, everywhere was pitch black, she tried to move but she could only kneel up in her knees, a cage she realised. That terrifying man had locked her in a cage, she felt fury bubbling inside her, the cage was medium size made with silver, "must have been very expensive to make" she thought to herself. "why would someone spend so much money just to get their hands on me?" She knew that whatever this man is up to is no good and he might have plans for her. The thought itself sent shivers down her spine causing her to tremble. 

She tried to break the cage but every time she touched it zapped her back like there was some sort of electric current in it. she was exhausted from panting about in it, her sensitive ears could pick out mild noises from outside, it sounded soft like music. But then she heard the footfall of someone, she knew he was coming. Her heart beat increased rapidly from a few seconds the doors of the truck busted open. The light of the outer world penetrated into the dark space she was held captive in giving her a clear view of her surroundings. The truck was filled with all sorts of weapons, and chains of silver, "was this all for me?" she thought to herself. How could he want her so much that he would spend so much money and time for it? Whatever he was planning she knew she could not allow it to happen. She tugged at the chains but they would not break even with her superhuman strength it was not enough. She was fading fast, then suddenly the doors opened, Mr. Collins stood in front of her wickedly smiling, "come girl, I have many plans for you." He chuckled then motioned for two men to carry the cage out of the truck, she hissed and growled at them, the nails turning into claws as she tried to slash the men with them. They cringed away from her, "master, her claws are filled with venom." One of the men hissed as they backed away from her, "then knock her out" he roared, voice seething with anger. They pulled out another syringe from the small box and injected it to her neck. She wanted to scream in frustration as her body felt the familiar sharp pain but she was silenced as her conciseness was lulled to sleep. 

****

Mr. Collins was quite impressed with the girls' ability to fight back, "looks like the prince taught her to defend herself." He muttered to himself. But a dark thought creeped into his mind, that talent will become an additional advantage when the battle begins. After he moulds her into his perfect warrior nothing will stand in his way then he will be able to rule Enchantia. With those plans in his mind he returned to his laboratories with his soldiers. 

****

Amelia woke up with a throbbing headache, her limbs were stretched out and chained with silver cuffs. She noticed how the skin had turned an angry red on her skin where she was shackled. Her throat was coated with roaring flames, she couldn't remember the last time she hunted. A sudden thought of homesickness shot through her. She missed Esme's motherly love, her sister's unending love but most of all she missed Zaiden. She missed how safe he made her feel, she was hoping they were safe wherever they were. She closed her burning eyes and listened to the background noises. But her sensitive ears only picked up the soft murmur of the breeze but nothing more. "What on earth?" she wondered where that maniac of a scientist brought her.

Frustrated, she looked around the room, the walls were coated with a dark green colour. The door was sealed shut. Her extremely intensified sensors made various calculations to predict how much force was needed to apply just enough to break the lock. The door opened up to an unlighted corridor, the floor felt frozen beneath her bare feet. Her head was throbbing with pain, her vision was buzzing. Suddenly the echo of foot falls dominated the corridor, her heart was pounding against her dry ribs. Before she could react, the corridor filled with around seven guards who were all armed with taser guns pointed at her. "sir! She has gotten out." One of the guards shouted, the fear and panic in his eyes were clearly visible. Within seconds more guards appeared from the corridors along with Mr. Collins. His beady eyes sparkled greedily upon seeing her. Within minutes she was restrained by the guards dragged back into the large laboratory, she growled and shrieked against him. But there was no help, they were too strong, and something about the guards was odd. She felt a shiver creeping down her spine, she hated this place she wished her memories would come back or something would happen. 

She was back in the cage of silver, her hands shackled against the wall. Mr. Collins stood in front of her with his guards. "Hello, Amelia, I see that you have finally decided to join us." His smile was giving her the creeps. She snarled at him, but he only chuckled. "You are a little firecracker, aren't you?". With that unending fury of yours I will achieve all my goals eventually. But first there is something I need to see."

****

He walked around gathering equipment, if he managed to harvest her power in the proper way, then with the bonding ritual he found out in the ancient scrolls will allow him. This way he can easily use her powers without harming himself in the process.

Soon he had her connected to the machines, he monitored her organs to check if they were perfect for the change to happen. She was still a struggling, stupid child, and didn't know the over she held in her hands. He knew the ritual all he had to do is bond with her blood, then he could control her. The prince won't be able to touch him and he will finally get everything he wants. He watched intently as the blood mixed with the serum taking control over her. He could feel her bonding to him but she was also fighting it resisting the power. "Still so loyal to that stupid prince of yours I see, but don't worry soon you won't even recognize him." He chuckled.

Amelia felt her blood mix with the liquid in the tubes, it felt as if her nerves were on fire. The pain was uncontrollable, she thrashed and kicked but the more she struggled the more her bindings tightened. Pain was shooting through her body, her heart pounding frantically in fear. Crystals of tears coated her pale cheeks, as she could no longer hold her pain, she let a blood curdling screech that echoed through the dark hallways. The pain slowly numbed as her eyes began to close and she drifted unconscious.

Mr. Collins watched the transformation take place as the serum worked its way into her heart through her blood stream. Dark veins of venom spread through her body creating dark swirly patterns which were glowing as power increased. Her fangs grew sharp and elongated and her nails grew into claws. She could feel her eyes glowing but that wasn't the only thing that was happening, she was forgetting. She was forgetting everything, her name, her parents, friends, her sister and all their memories together. A strangled sob escaped her as she lost the tiny ember of hope and safety she had left was now stripped away from her. 

She was completely new once she was removed from the machine, with no memories of her own, she was nothing but his puppet. "chain her, call me once she awakes." He left the room to prepare for the arrival of his young weapon. "Ah, Dr. Henrik, pleasure to see you, it's good you saved my little weapon from her near accident." He watched the chained human doctor squirming with fear. He would be the first to become part of his perfect army and somehow the doctor seems to know it, "you're a heartless man destroying an innocent child for your own power and greed." The doctor's answer only angered him further, he brought out a whip, clearly made of twisted silver chain and whipped him, the man screamed in agony. A cruel smile spread through his face as he heard the approaching sound of the guards, "master, she's awake." He nodded as he watched the doctors' eyes grow wide with fear, "bring her, let's try out the power of my new weapon."