Chapter 7

Epilogue 

Amelia 

Pain ...

All she felt was pain, her side was on fire and she could not breathe , "no!" someone screamed behind her but she could not react , her body felt heavy and her legs jelly. She realised why her wounds were not healing, the bullet was carved out of silver and blessed by holy water. Vampires are usually immortal unless they get shot by a blessed bullet , which was blessed by someone who has great faith in god. And by the pain she was feeling she knew that there was no hope. When she could not bear the pain any longer she finally let go . Fear consumed her as she drowned further , but there was no more hope left.

The voices around her faded and so did the pain then she saw a bright light glaring at her. It was hypnotising , and through the light she saw a figure , a very familiar yet unfamiliar figure. "Mom!" The dark haired woman smiled, "it's time to rest darling , you have completed your task." Hearing her words she felt happy, she was at peace , her friends were safe, that was all she could ask for. With that thought she walked into the light , saying a silent goodbye to her friends ... 

Dear readers , thank you for  reading this series, I  hope you enjoyed the world of vampires and magic.