Chapter 3 Your Wish

We made love again and again then looking  at the time.. "We better go back! Gramps will be worried !" My mate , there is something I have to tell you!

" What is it Shippo? What's wrong?"  Before I ended up here I have a girlfriend! " So ,if you  wanted her... why ,did you make me yours?" Please hear me out! I , am here now and if something happens that she comes here... I will tell her!

" I , am American we don't have polyamorous relationships here! Just know It is illegal!" I am not Inuyasha! " Shippo I know you  aren't! I'm , not trying to be inconsiderate of your feelings... I'm sorry!"

No don't be ! I , should have told you before... but I was afraid you  would say no! "So ,telling  Gramps were are mates should be interesting!" I will tell him in the morning!

I , locked the camper door and left back to Gramps. His arm around my shoulders... If , something were to happen  and I had to leave... what would you do?

" Why do you  ask that? Are you  leaving?"  Just tell me! " I would  wait for you! Or look for you! Wouldn't you do the same?"
Yes! "Shippo , are you hiding something from me?" No my love!

I let it go but , I had a feeling something would happen. We got back ... Did you enjoy the festival?
Yes I did! Jun , sniffs the air  and looks straight at my neck .

" Yes we did Jun!" Shippo's ,eyes  popped over at me. Did what? "Gramps ,we joined  as man and wife or as they say mates!" But , aren't you going back tomorrow?

Not without her!  " By the way! Earlier ,today I found a pair of earrings that have Jewel shards! Shippo is holding them for me!"

You  are not a priestess! " Well ,I saw a shadow then heard them hit the floor next to my feet! And ,Shippo was fighting  a shadow when he ended up here!"

Hmm , I do not think it's coincidence either! Jun looks at Gramps... I ,promise we can bring her back for  visits often! You better old friend! " Aren't you staying here tonight?"

Go get a room ready for him! " Okay!" I , fluff the pillow folding the covers back . " It's ready!"
"SHIPPO!" I yelled they left ... " Gramps , Gramps!" I looked  around.. He went with them.

I was so mad and hurt week one went  by no Gramps,  Shippo  ,or Jun . Month one went by.. " BLAH " I woke up sick. After , another week of this I got tested sitting nervously in the office .

Congratulations Mrs Jessica! So , at this point I went to the college  switching to online classes , and I moved into the old camp at first. But , that wasn't  any easier than the house.

Everything ,reminds me of the whole thing ! And , I don't know if Gramps is okay , or of he planned this too. I decided  " I'll take the tent and camp out over the Stateline. At , least the gas station  has wifi close by there.

So , I wrote a letter  and left it on Gramps coffee table. For , the next two weeks.. I ,worked on my lessons  at the truck stop and  gas station . I ,did research on kitsune and their pregnancy length. Of course it ony gave me the normal fox but that makes me halfway through. If we follow that time-line.

I , stood looking  at my side profile in the reflection on my old truck.
My , belly has gotten big."I wish I could  see him! Go back and forth in time!" I , sighed as tears began to drip.

I cried " He probably has another family there! I was just a passing moment, a regret , a toy! I , thought  many things crying myself to sleep.

The next morning... I woke up to go pee. Thank goodness the toilet was right across in the thicket. As I went going back " The shadow!" Clear as day came from my tent.

" What is it this time?"
I , finished up and went back to my camp. I , stepped into the tent finding  a jewel shard on a necklace and  a letter.
" Make your wish! And keep it with you always!"

So I did make the wish after packing my bag.