Chapter 44 Shopping Trip and A Talk!

That night Jun brought a baby bed and had the maids set up the nursery. I got a long soak in a hot relaxing bath and slept in some of his loose shorts and a tank top.

The next morning.. I woke up with the feeling of purrs at my back , and big morning woods. As I blink my eyes open. Jun , is just as naked tracing my face gently with his claw.

Good morning sweetheart! I turned on my back.. I kissed Jun gently "Good morning my wolf!" He rubs my belly.. I kissed Winston gently. He returned it with a purr. " Good morning Winston!"

I slid out of the bed going to the bathroom. After freshening up and changing my pads. I got my bra on , nursed my little ones , and went to breakfast comfortably.  " Jun , I want to take Nina and Kagome shopping! I don't have any car seats for... I got some for us! "Huh?"

He chuckled.. " In that case where can we get kimonos around here? I , promised Ari , and Ren! Don't , worry I will have the maids look out for them! " But , I don't have a breast pump or bottles?"

Do not fret! They , are half yokai! They won't be hungry for a while!
" If you are sure!" Don't worry! This , old man here will play with them!
" Thanks Gramps!" So , I left looking like a hot mess but I got a couple more kimonos  and one for all of the ladies.

A boom box with lots of extra batteries and CDs for Moroha , I got  an acoustic electric guitar with an amp and a solar panel box and plug for Setsuna. For , Towa we got her a  deck of cards and a backpack full of  things . A make up case , body spray , notebooks , pens and mace.

Nina picked a nice man's chain with a heart and had Tomo and  her names engraved. So I got one for Jun , Shippo, Winston , Sesshomarou, Trey , and Inuyasha but decided not to give it to Inuyasha until I felt sure Sesshomarou wouldn't get angry.

So Nina picked a mens bracelet for Hiro with Kagome and had it engraved " To my brother Hiro with love Nina!" Jun was showing Inuyasha around the hunting and weapons place next door.

So we took the opportunity to slip into the dollar store and get lots of facials , lotions,  and shampoos. I couldn't pass up the new underwear , bras , shirts , and short pants. I picked up some diaper shirts, hair brushes , and scrunchie ties.

You ladies had lots of fun! " Yes ,we did and I have a question?" Anything sweetheart! " I want to give some of the meat you guys caught on the hunt for Lady Kaede!" Yes of course you can! " We can always go back and that reminds me! I need to turn my dragon egg!"

Huh? I giggled " Inuyasha , Jun gave it to me! He , found a fertile one on the hunt!" Where is that thing?
" In a plastic tub with a heater ! I spray it with water to keep the heat and humidity high! I researched lizards so I'm trying to hatch!"

We got back and sorted all the goodies. "Kagome let's go have a one on one talk!" Yeah that's a good idea! I sat by the creek..
" Kagome, are you sure you are alright if I decide to stay by Inuyasha too? I , ask because I know about your past and , the things that happened with Kikyo!"

Ever ,since you saved us from his father's grave .. I can't get pregnant!.. But I already think of you as family! It would take me a while to get used to that! It's not something I imagined coming up!

" I understand that! I grew up in America after all!  I hope you and Inuyasha understand if I want to wait a while and make sure! I mean it took Inuyasha , and Sesshomarou years to find a peaceful middle ground!"

Yes! Of course we understand! I , am happy you want to take some time to think! " I know to people of that time I must look bad in reputation! But as a Demi goddess! I , have to protect those I love! And having a big diverse family is the way I hear!" We got this Jess! She took my hand.. " Yeah we got this!"