Chapter 26 Hid

I picked up my phone and called.. Sweetheart come back! Jun said as he answers .. " Jun the band of seven are in my camper!" WHAT? " And ,they said their benefactor wants to meet me! Please come now!"

Stay on the phone! ... What is this little box? " It's my cellphone!" What is its purpose? I Jakotsu find it odd  " To ,talk with someone while not in front of them!"

No , we just do the jobs  and get paid! "And ,I hope forcing a pregnant woman isn't on your to do list!" Oh you are with child?.. " Yes!"

Oh who are you talking too? "Jun one of my mates! Why , don't we go outside? It's cramped inside!"
They did so I sat in the lounge chair.
" Any , idea what your benefactor wants with me?"

No , I would prefer to have you for myself! " Why is that?"  You are no stranger to a man's needs! " Don't , get the wrong idea because, I  have more than one mate! " How would I have misunderstood?

" I am not a whore! Although , I have been accused of it more than once by someone!" You have more than one man ! Can , I not join you for fun? " I am not completely human , and I am not yokai! If ,you mate with me we would be soul tied not just mated!"

Soul tied? " Laws of the gods! They apply to a demi goddess too!"
So my soul would belong to you?
" Bankotsu , you could not stay away from me long! We would belong to each other forever! And you would be very sick , if you stayed away for years at a time!"

" Not to be rude... But I thought you were dead?"  Ahh , yes but I am very much alive now ! And ready to please! He smirks.. I hear growls on the phone.. " You know... I ,can't accept anyone who doesn't get along with my mates!"

That can be worked on beauty!
I thought " This guy is a cold blooded killer! But what's his deal? Why is he so interested?"

Renkotsu looks at my truck , Suikotsu stared at me... " What is it?"  He came over to meet my eyes .. I do not care about your child! I , only wish to complete my benefactors request!

Three cars pull in.. " Oh they're here!" Shippo , and Jun got out with a few of the clansmen. Then Sesshomarou landed .. So beauty you called in your lovers!

" I do not want to fight! But , you can't blame a lady for being cautious!" Jessica come here!  Shippo, looks at me worried..

I started that way .. Eh eh eh tsk! Beauty you have a meeting with our benefactor! "I , said I won't go without my mates!" I started around him.. " LET GO OF ME!"

A fight broke out.. Darn it! I don't want my kit to get hurt! I ,can fight some but should I?"  I struggle to get loose not wanting to chance hurting my kit... Sula was necessary.

I didn't want to bite him... Shippo and Jun are trying to get me while Sesshomarou is fighting Jakotsu and the clansmen are battling at the others.

Beauty you made this so much fun!
" You're crazy! Fun?" Blades swinging everywhere. I took advantage of Bankotsu when Shippo kicked him in the side..
He flinched and I pushed loose.

I ran to the woods I had a hidden storm shelter covered in moss, grass , and leaves between an old oak , and  wild rose vines climbing through the bushes.

The , area is well hidden so I slipped in and hid underground.
I , took some deep calming breaths sitting in the corner.
I've got to get a grip. I never expected  Sesshomarou to like me but I let myself  get feelings. And now... I sighed..

I should  just pretend it didn't happen! It's my fault for letting this happen! I had lots of thoughts. The sound of blasts , and  voices above reverberate through the ground.

Time went on as day became night.. Jessica,  Jessica! Sweetheart where are you? I open the door  climbing up the ladder.. Cough  Cough " I'm here!" I waved the dust as I shut the door  covering it back up.  I turn around eight into his arms.