Chapter 27 Feelings

" Sesshomarou!" I stepped back "Thank you , for  helping  me today!" I turned to walk around... I am not done with you! "What did you  want to say?"

I will not put Ren in danger! " I only threatened Ari ,because she has tried to kill me several times!... taking a deep  breath.. Sesshomarou,  I knew who you were the first day I saw you! I never expected you  would even  suggest  we have a relationship! So let's just forget the subject came up!"

No! I just looked  at him .. " Then what is it you  want?" Why did you  lie? " I , didn't really know  I was a demi goddess! Jun told me! He kept it a secret for Gramps to protect me from those who would  use my power! That is why they are sealed! I asked the jewel to help me with  Sula! But it's fine! Just , add liar to the list of insults I received lately!"

" You better get back to  Ren! Tell , Nina I will  get her please!"  No! "Okay , don't bother telling her! Get ,Ren and I will  send you back!" No ! I have misjudged you!

I stood there quiet waiting on him.
They know I am with you! I nodded.. "You ,don't have to take me back! I have  somewhere I can go!"

"What do you want to do? I know you  misjudged me.. but ,what does that mean? Have you  changed your mind?" He , just  narrowed his eyes at me.

I do not care about others opinions!... I will never put Ren in danger! " Then go take care of her!" I turned and walked back to the camper.

I , locked the door  behind  me and laid down to cry... Sula is a bitch but she was right! I'm only the second choice! I mumble to myself.

I made the decision to text Whittemaker and tell him I can't make it to the concert. I rang his phone number... Sweetheart are you  okay?  " I canceled playing with the band! Send the others back and bring Nina to me!please!"

I have a shard and can do that! I know your upset!  I , hung up the phone . " It's not safe anywhere I go ! I'm a threat to everyone!"  I cried but wiped my tears.

Making  a selfish  wish to win a big lottery.  I wrote my numbers down , going  to the gas station I bought  a ticket.  I sat down to eat some leftover  casserole . The time had gotten late... " I won!" 

A car pulled up so I just figure it was Jun. I , got myself another  bowl of casserole . The door opened " Ren! Who drove you here? Why did you  come?"

Can we talk? I nodded... " Are you  hungry? I made squash casserole!" Her stomach growls...
I smile and got her some food.
Jessica , why are you  so upset? Milord has been good to you!

" I'm , upset because I allowed  myself to  have feelings for him! Anyway , if he finds out you're alone with  me he will be upset! He thinks I'm too dangerous!"

You do? " It , doesn't  matter! He made it clear! Ren your a good person! I was just  tired of Ari ! I had to scare her enough to back off!"

Will you not come to visit? " Maybe  some with  Nina! But anyway... things might be awkward for  awhile!" Mmm! She nodded looking down.

She continued to eat  ..
Mm it is divine!   Jessica ,what if I want you  to  stay with  Lord Sesshomarou? " Why would you  do that? He ,would get angry with  you!"

No I want to talk to him now! I , won't go back until he listens to me! " Good luck Ren! I'll be here ! But , I have something to do in the morning!"

She smiled going outside.. The next morning... I got a shower  , clean clothes  my tickets  the earrings  and left to the lottery office.

After , taxes I had a big fat check of five hundred million dollars.
I called my bank and went straight there. After , a that was handled I went to the estate.

Nina ran outside and hopped  in.
" Your crying baby! Why are you upset?"Just get me away from here! " Did , you tell your  father what has you  upset?" I kissed her cheek " Stay right here!"