Playdate

" Ah such a nice day to be with each other." Y/N slurped her lemonade.

" I know right , i feel like the last time we were together was before I went on tour." I held her hand.

" You know it's not all that bad that the rest of the guys came too. Like you all are just taking a little break and together it would be nice."She stopped me.

" But we're together ALL the time , i know i grew up with these guys but time alone with my girlfriend would be nice. And they are annoying." I rolled my eyes.

" You realize we are right behind you two right? " Jake said nudging me.

" We should just leave them alone." Heeseung said

" Why ? because they're on their little playdate." Jake teased back.

Y/N POV :

I could tell Niki had lost his patience because he was now squeezing my hand hard. I looked up to his face which was now hidden by a hat. I rubbed my finger on his hand to loosen his grip. He looked down at me with a sorry face. But he still wouldn't speak to anyone. I let go of his hand as I brought out my phone.

" Do you want to take a selfie together." I whispered in Niki's ear. I backed up to see his response.He had nodded. I brought his neck down as we both smiled for the picture. I knew niki loved his hyungs and would never do anything to hurt them. ANd i knew they liked to tease him. But Niki , he took things personally. Well more like he was ready to prove his point no matter the situation.

"So since we aren't doing anything we should just hang out at the dorm for now right?" Jungwon broke the silence.

Yeah and sure were heard except for Niki obviously. We reached the van where me, Niki and Jake sat in the back while the others sat in the front. On the way there we all just sang karaoke while Niki laid on my shoulder sleeping peacefully. I heard a groan from my shoulder as the car shifted.

I looked at Niki before glancing at Jake. Jake and Niki are best friends so this was probably nothing maybe Niki is just tired. Jake had signaled me to wake Niki up for him. So I gently shook Niki and woke him up with a kiss on the cheek.

" Hmm are we home yet." He said in his deep sleepy voice.

" We are basically." I winked at Jake before getting out the car.

I glanced back a couple times to see what Jake was doing. But the time NIki had came back with Jake from outside he was just his regular self.

" Hey what did you say to Niki that made him in such a happy mood." I asked Jake.

" Oh I just apologized for teasing him and he said all he was , was just tired and he never took it seriously. " 

Niki had pulled me away from Jake into his room.

" So how did you like our playdate." I smirked.

" I really liked it honestly , I didn't really care that they teased me as long as I was with you." I laid on his chest falling asleep slowly.

" All I wanted to do really was just sleep with you."  NIki yawned

" Well I'm sleepy sooo. I'm going to sleep."  I closed my eyes.

" You just going to go to sleep without giving me my goodnight kiss." Niki pouted his lips.

" Niki its not even night yet." I turned to face him.

" Whatever you going to give me my kiss or what." He said still pouting his lips.

" Fine." I kissed him before kissing him one more time on the cheek and falling asleep.

THE END

AN- Honeslty this whole one shots Y/N was just yapping not gonna lie. But I'm trying to post more for Niki but I'm losing hope on hyunjin though. Anywhoooo please don't forget to vote and that's all byeeee                              -HEEHEUNGIEE