Not a chapter

Hello, I'm writing the new chapter rn. It's been quite busy so far and if you don't know Roses and Champagne already ended😭. So here's my review of the story:
Honestly I really enjoyed it out of the 3 (passion, roses and champagne, codename Anastasia), I really enjoyed the character interaction in roses and champagne the most, not the rape/shooting part(imma use r&c for the short form).Like the story really focused on the relationship between caesar and leewon, R&C really shows the ups and downs of their relationship. I enjoyed watching Caesar learning to love leewon properly but I wanted more backstory about caesar, especially in his childhood. I don't like that caesar shot and rape leewon tho, that part is disturbing.
I enjoyed the story but I don't like how the author split the story. The whole story is 89 chapters, 40 something for the main story and the rest are side stories, I feel like the main story should include the side stories. Then add side stories about Caesar and Leewon WITHOUT RAPING/SHOOTING ETC, a peaceful life of them (with smut? I don't mind tho😏.but no rape pls)
The story started off as a mafia boss and a lawyer to a happy couple, I wish in the future passion and codename Anastasia will end like this. I hope there is more foreign men x Korean men BLs , and the bottom is a power bottom 😏.
Anyways feel free to comment what u think about R&C 🥰