Scars from Time

Orkat's Backstory; A Forgotten Love.
5.1.2

Chapter 1

The day since Orkat Jayden started showing interest in pursuing business and also leading a partnership in their small shop. Catherine & Pencer's Tailoring Shop could climb to its new peak. And now they are well-sufficient economically, James could parent his children more efficiently while paying attention to fulfilling their needs more successfully and easily.

Liam, Noah, and Abbey had a significantly sufficient childhood with the help of Orkat's strategies.

Orkat who is a more tactical person would always benefit the business in any way possible. Despite being an intellectual, intelligent father of 3 children, James had learnt and profited a lot from Orkat's way of performing business. Hence they were more dependent on each other.

Catherine & Pencer's the name of the family house and also the tailoring shop. Aside this house, on the agricultural land where Kathie used to grow the grains from. Kathie and James had decided to give up on agriculture just to support their clothing business.

Without Orkat, this was just a small-scale business dedicated by this wife and husband to feed their family. Later on, as the business could catch up to the market scale they could hire a certain amount of workers to serve under a fixed wage.

It was possible for them during those initial days but when time passed, this firm would require more hired assistants for better quality and quantity of production. So James did have to expand the space to match the customer demand.

Hence a factory was established around the existing store that purely dealt with raw material processing and mostly handloom-related dealings. These changes in the affirmations were of benefit to James since this doubled the number of people visiting his place.

The clothes sold here could have a class despite being local suppliers. James would resort to having quality in his raw resources. Neither too cheap with bad quality production nor too extravagant preparation with cost hike but always luxury affordable.

Following the alterations of business plans, especially with the stretching of sight scape, and addition of a factory. Orkat has helped with contributions everywhere, not only was he the backbone of every event here but he was also a single father to his son Bruice Jayden.

Along with parenting Bruice, taking in business funds, structure and organizational management, and restoration of stocks from its previous sale. Orkat managed to uplift the name somehow, in his simple advisory the demand for stocks skyrocketed;

Orkat had this aim from the start and he would climb every possible stair to reach this aim even if it was for a collaborative benefit. Orkat's good traits took him closer to James.

The earlier-known shop Catherine & Pencer's has now renovated their shop's name to Pencer's & Jaydens and this is not just a declarative name but a copyrighted one. 
×××

Jayden's;
Orkat Jayden (Dad)
Pamela Yerin (Mom)
Bruice Jayden (Son)
×××

1980
Pamela Yerin & Orkat Jayden;
Highschool graduates who were enrolled together in Cambridge;

'Life is just a ticking bomb from birth till death, so enjoy.'
- Pamela Yerin
(Yearbook quote)

'Money is everything,
Money buys everything,
Money flies anywhere,
And hence it does speak.'
- Orkat Jayden
(Yearbook quote)