Scars From Time

5.0.3
Part 1

Class and Liveliehood in a princely place

Abbey loved Noah wholeheartedly, she even considered following her older sister for whose decisions Abbey would earnestly rely on and follow up with her life. For Abbey, her older sister seemed a little more confident, a little more planned, and keen toward her future.

In terms of these, Noah could be her biggest aspiration for life. Abbey had made some serious decisions in her life while following her sister's steps.

Moving to America was not her original decision; her sister Noah had made it first and then she seemed to deliberately enjoy her new studies and life in America, hence it inspired Abbey to do the same.

Unlike all these decisions, one of the decisions that both the sisters would differently agree upon was the tolerance towards dogs. Noah loved having dogs whereas Abbey was quite intolerant of any pets.

Noah would intellectually interact with the guy she had met in a strange place and the guy she never met before to understand and find her love interest. Noah had married a guy from France, a guy she only met as a tourist in his homeland. But Abbey was quite the opposite, Abbey would only marry the person she grew up with, have a deeper understanding of his nature, his type, his behavior with ladies, when angered, and his comprehension of life's ups and downs.

The sisterhood these girls shared was divine and further exaggerated beyond blood love.

This exaggerated sisterhood is the hallmark to these generations. From the sisters of this era to when these sisters could have daughters who could look and behave as them to their aunt and mother and their grandmother and her sister.

Noah and Abbey and their mother and aunt Kathie and Margarets and the grandmother and her sister Candace and Daniella.

Daniella later on could not attend her family much, after all, she was the mother of her only son Louis Verdin, and the grandmother of her two grandchildren Matilda Verdin and Nathaniel Verdin.

Daniella could spare little time for the grandchildren of Candace, their beauty falling apart and so does their work capacities. Margarates who spent her age supporting the church's deals and prayers could rather spend much time around Liam, Noah, and Abbey.

Aunt Margaretes especially would not have a family of her own after all she is still a bachelor with her orthodox beliefs with christhood and abstinence. Her main objective was to pray, serve people, ponder her grace for the sake of the trinity, and stay away from the life that could desire all luxury. She lives her life in the nunnery with all the other devotees as her.
~~~

Catherine's were a lesser-known group of people with sufficient wealth preceded by ancestry. They were the people of decency and an honored name and the girls of this background often treated their surname as an ornament for pride and so did this surname prospered within their generation.

The clan of Catherines gained its reputation, especially from their girls' contributions like Daniella building a church and their vast supply of agro-based and several small businesses they carried down to their ages.

Their households supported them with chances and boosted them to be privileged enough to contribute to a larger-scale purpose for their living.