✩ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

the sun shone down on the redhead girl, allowing her to soak in the warm rays that hit her face. she wouldn't say she necessarily disliked colder, more gloomy weather, but she widely preferred happier weather, after all clearer skies meant for easier magic control.

the 15 year old girl strolled down the cobbled streets, her destination nearing on the right. juniper was a lone mage, accepting requests as she jumped from town to town, her reputation known quite well around the district. although she did often have travelling companions, her two younger peers, sting and rogue.

the girl cared deeply for the two twelve year old boys; they were like her younger brothers, following around like ducklings trailing their mother duck.

she entered the inn, wiping her feet on the door matt as she walked through. smiling at the receptionist she made her way to the stairs.

the key in the door slowly turned, unlocking the door as she pushed it open.

"boys?" juniper wondered out loud, searching the room for her two companions. the two boys popped their heads around the corner of the balcony, small smiles adorning their faces.

"we're out here juni" sting called at the approaching girl. she smiled softly at them as she joined them on the balcony overlooking the bustling street.

"i have another job in the town over, would you like to join me?" the redhead questioned as she leaned against the warm brick wall, her hands held together in front of her waist.

"that's okay, we were going to look around town today, if that's alright?" rogue quietly spoke, looking shyly into the girls eyes.

"of course darlings. i should be back in a day or so" she smiled, pushing off of the wall and making her way into the room.

she reached for her messenger bag that lay on her empty double bed, grabbing out a flowy yellow mini summer dress. the dress was covered in small pink flowers, short puffy sleeves and a cinched waist.

"i will just change first and head on my way." she mumbled, speaking to herself and the boys at the same time.

she quickly made her way to the bathroom, changing out of her clothes from the previous day and pulling her long white cloak over her shoulders.

dropping her old clothes back in her bag, she smiled at the boys once more before heading back toward the door. "alright i'm off. have fun and try not to destroy anything!" she exclaimed happily as the boys waved to her from the balcony.

the walk through the forest was sweet, allowing the girl to stroll slowly along the dirt path. juniper always loved forests, it was where she had spent most of her time as a child when training with her dragon mother, sidera.

the forest emitted soft scents of blooming flowers and warm pine, allowing for the girl to have a brisk delightful walk as she headed toward the neighbouring town. she would be taking up a request with the mayor. apparently a nearby dark guild had a habit of harassing the locals, leaving them terrified and weak.

the soft knocks echoed through the town hall as the girl waited for someone to come to her request.

the door creaked, slowly opening, showing a tall slender man with round glasses. "hello sir. my name is juniper fernandez. i am here to complete your request for a mage regarding the dark guild." juniper smiled, her hands tucked under her cloak and behind her back.

the man nodded, ushering her inside to a seating area.

"i am the mayors assistant, barry. the dark guild has been a hassle for years but only recently began to become more of an issue. if you could wipe them out, your reward shall be 3 million jewel." the man explained, his bored expression never wavering.

the girl nodded and stood before heading back toward the exit. "i should be done in a few hours, see you then" she waved, never turning back at the man.

✩꧁✿꧂✩

as she made her way toward the clearing on the other side of town, a large dark building came into view, 'RAVEN TALE' plastered on the sign out the front.

juniper cracked her knuckles, excited to get this over and done with so she could return to her boys, and maybe bring them some souvenirs from her travels.

she strolled past the sign and made her way to the entrance of the guild, the doors closed shut. with a swift kick of her foot the doors flew open, crashing as they came in contact with the wall.

the room, which was almost completely men, turned their heads toward her, anger seething from them. "who the hell are you?" a man asked, his shaggy green hair making him look next to homeless.

"i'm here for the infestation problem i was notified about" she smiled innocently.

"what infestation?" another man questioned.

"you." the girl stated plainly, all sweetness disappearing from her voice and expression, leaving the guild with confused faces, which quickly snapped into anger.

✩꧁✿꧂✩