✩ 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

june hugged fae closer to her sweaty body. the weather had heated up tremendously in the past month, and the air conditioning in the house wasn't doing well to cool the girl down.

she quietly groaned as she softly let go of her companion, leaving the small cat bundled up in the blankets as she stood up from the bed.

the girl was having trouble sleeping with the weather, and it wasn't helping that her nightmares were beginning to return. she stepped into her bathroom, turning on the tap and splashing her face with water.

slipping her pink slippers onto her feet she quietly opened her door, peering out into the hallway. she stepped out, looking across to laxus' room. his door was slightly ajar, making the girl raise her eyebrow. laxus always shut his door at night.

perhaps he was letting some air flow into his room, the girl thought as she slowly crept down the corridor and made her way down the steps. she was wearing a light pink bralette, as it was too hot for any actual clothing, and light yellow pyjama shorts.

as she wandered into the large living area, she failed to notice a certain dragon slayer sat on the couch, a book in hand and black glasses sitting on his face.

she quietly made her way to the kitchen, opening the fridge and scanning for something she could potentially drink. she had run out of iced tea a day prior, meaning she would need to buy more the following sunday.

two months had passed since the group arrived at her place. the girl had grown quite fond of the four teammates. they were all unique in their own way and were all amazing humans. june sighed, pulling a beef out of the fridge and quietly shutting the door.

she opened the drawer beside the fridge, fishing out the bottle opener and cracking off the lid.

her breath hitched in her throat as she noticed the lightning dragon slayer across the room, his eyes practically burning holes into her.

"oh sorry, i didn't realise anyone was down here" the girl softly spoke, trying not to wake the others. she knew he would hear her regardless, his hearing was too enhanced.

"that's okay." he replied, his voice just above a whisper.

he too was shirtless, in nothing but his checkered pyjama pants. she honestly didn't know how he wasn't hot in them.

she slowly made her way over to him , placing her beer down on the glass coffee table and taking a seat in the big arm chair across from him.