✩ 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

"wow..." freed whispered as they entered the house. the stone work of the house was absolute perfection, and the inside was cozy, clean, and comfortable looking.

"welcome!" june exclaimed as she placed the paper bag down on the counter of the kitchen. "sorry, i haven't been up here in a while so it might be a little dusty.."

"it's gorgeous!" ever said loudly, earning a sweet smile from the red head.

"there are three spare rooms. one single upstairs, one downstairs and another twin bedroom downstairs as well. you're free to pick amongst yourselves" the girl smiled as she began unpacking the bag of groceries.

"so many bedrooms..." bickslow muttered in amazement, to which june laughed in response.

"it's for when macao, romeo, bisca, al, and asuka come up here. the kids usually share the twin room."

"that makes sense!" ever replied as she dropped her bag to the floor.

"bickslow and i will share the room, ever and master laxus can choose between the single rooms." freed declared, already taking matters into his own hands.

"i'll take the single on the bottom floor." ever smiled, looking over at laxus with a knowing expression on her face. laxus sighed and ignored the girl, looking over to the red head that was reaching up into various cupboards to put stuff away.

"i'll take the one upstairs then. thank you." he said stoically.

the red head nodded, a slight unnoticeable blush covering her cheeks at the idea of being so close to the boy.

"perfect! go settle in then, i will make dinner in an hour or so" june replied, looking over at the clock to show it was 6:07pm.

the group nodded and wandered through the living area toward the long hallway, a staircase at the end of it.

✩꧁✿꧂✩

juniper hummed to herself  as she dispersed of her clothes in her light green dresser. she was glad to be back here, thanking the gods for giving her some vacation time.

a soft knock echoed through her room as she glanced at her bedroom door. "come in" she chirped, placing her underwear in the drawer before closing it.

the lightning dragon slayer slowly walked in, a small almost unnoticeable smile on his face.

"oh laxus. hello! what can i do for you?" she smiled, an awkward feeling entering her stomach.