✩ 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 ✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

✩꧁✿꧂✩

june was completely zoned out, her head resting in her crossed arms as she subconsciously listened to the conversation next to her.

"yea if this were seven years ago..." warren sighed, followed by max. "but things are different now"

"of course there's sabertooth..." al replied, bisca stood beside him with asuka.

junipers ears perked up at the name of the rival guild, her head turning to look at them as she continued to rest her head in her arms.

"but lamia and pegasus too, they're powerful guilds that can't even be compared to what they were seven years ago." bisca added, a small frown on her face.

"they're huge guilds!" asuka added happily, her cowboy hat slowly falling from her head before being caught by bisca.

"standing next to them, even with our main members back..."

"the tenrou group isn't any stronger than they were seven years ago."

june sighed as she closed her eyes, thinking back to a few years ago. the opposing guilds were ruthless, and strong. fairytail could no longer compete with them.

a confused laxus looked at the girl who held a sad expression on her lying down face. he didn't know how strong the girl was but he couldn't believe that the guild had fallen so far down the ranks. fairy tail used to be the top guild, it was no secret.

"there's no way to make up for the seven year gap" macao chimed in from the bar. "whether we're talking individual power or the guilds overall strength, becoming fiore's number one guild is impossible" wakaba added.

"i see. it sounds like it'll take some time before we can get back to the way we were then." erza sighed. she knew they lost a lot of time, but they were strong, both inside and out, they could do it.

june sighed loudly, picking her head up from the table, earning the attention of the guild. "unfortunately it's not that easy."

the guild shared confused looks before romeo jumped on the table and interrupted. "i've already waited seven years! i don't want to take any more time, erza-nee"

"stop it romeo" jude sighed, placing her head in the palm of her hand.

"romeo!" macao yelled angrily, hoping he would shut his mouth before he could spout any more nonsense.

"there's just one way to become number one in a hurry!"

"you don't mean..."
"but that's..."