34| Han River

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After Yn came outside the mall, she made her way to the boy who was waiting for her.

"Chipmunk, now tell me what happened?" Jisung asked her worriedly.

He was nearby the mall and he got Yn's call out of nowhere, telling him to come at the mall as soon as possible.

He became concern and speed drive to the mall and waited for the girl to come and explain him.

"Pass me the keys."

He threw the keys to Yn as she sat in the driving seat.

"What's going on?!" Jisung asked her as he looked the girl started the car.

"I'm picking up someone, I called a cab for you. So, can you please go home with that?"

She gave him a cute eyes, resembling the puppy as he frowned his eyebrows. He stood infront of the car with his arms wide.

"Who?!" He asked, more like yelled.

"You know!!" Yn said as she reversed the car and then went from beside him. While Jisung stood there, dumbfounded.

When he understood who was that person, a wide smile took his features as he mumble out.

"That's why she look so happy."

On the other hand, Yn speeded to the airport and gave a smooth drift in the area where aren't many people.

She moved out the car and looked around like a hunting for her prey.

Just then she felt someone's arms sliding her waist. She panicked but calmed after sniffing the same sweet pea oder after a long time.

"I'm here."

The deep voice from her behind spoke followed by a chuckle.

Yn moved to face the person and gave a tight hug to the latter.

"Fucking bitch!" She cursed under her breath, to which the latter laughed.

"Damn! Want me to tell Eva?" The latter spoke in english, the deep British accent analysis in the sentence. As the words laced down from her masked face.

"Let's go!"

Saying with a huge smile, Yn dragged the latter holding the wrist.

"I'm driving." The latter announced, to which Yn grinned.

"My pleasure."

Both the duo moved to the car, as the latter put the bag in the backseat. The latter removed her mask and moved her eyes to glance at Yn.

"Where to?" The person asked Yn as she made a face of thinking.

"Taking too much time, I'll decide by my own." The person said at they started the car and got a hit on their shoulder by Yn.

"The wheather's cool, let's go for a drive."

Saying they both made their way. The latter increased the speed of the car by the time they reached at highway.

Yn moved her face out the window, not fully. And let out a joyful laugh.

Yn moved her head in and took her phone as she connected it to the car's bluetooth.

She opened Spotify and scrolled through her playlist and choosed a random song.

16 Shots; Stefflon Don

Yn started to sing the song as the latter smirked and moved her head in rhythm as the focus was still on the road.

Just as the rap part came, the burette started to sing with the usual deep voice.

They both just vibe the one song by another.

After a while the latter pressed the breaks and they both come out the car.

Yn smiled and inhaled the fresh air of the sweet place. There weren't many people as the latter came out of the car without mask and stood beside the girl.

The sun setted long ago as they both gazed at the stars.

Yn smiled at the beautiful sight before her.

Han River.