Chapter thirteen

Haerin

I've never wanted anyone the way I wanted Danielle. Every little part of me screamed at me to make her mine. But I was no animal, I was going to take my time with her, to appreciate every proportion of her body. I wanted to salvate the beauty that was her.

In her eyes I could see that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. Her body language screamed at me to do something and relieve her from that itch.

"Be patient, baby." I whispered against her ear, kissing down her neck. Our naked bodies perfectly molded together. She was made just for me, she's my other half.

My cock was raging to be inside her, but not yet. I want to savor her the best I can. I wanted her taste to never fade from the tip of my tongue.

The pads of her fingers brushed against my jaw softly, her touch on me was so gentle, so careful. Her hips moved against me, in urgency to feel some sort of friction.

And who was I to lie, I was the one who needed the patience. My kisses wondered away from her neck, to her marked chest. I sense of proudness rushed through me, I was able to see her like this.

But then I remembered, that asshole of a man only had sex with her, he probably only used her for her body. It completely snapped me out of whatever trance I was in.

I don't want her to ever think that all I want is sex, I want intimacy, but in other ways.

I got off her silently and sat on the edge of my bed. I don't want to be like him, but Dani wants it, right?

I shook my head as my mind started to overthink this completely.

"Haerin, what's wrong?" I heard Danielle's angelic voice say behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist as her chin was placed on my shoulder.

I felt bad that I ruined the mood, stupid Haerin!

"I just..." I didn't know how to explain it to her, I didn't even fully know what I was feeling myself.

"I already know what you're thinking about." She said, letting go of me and getting off the bed, making her way to stand in front of me.

I couldn't help but let my eyes roam the beauty of her body as I looked up to make eye contact with her.

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips, the pads of my fingers softly brushing against her skin.

"Don't think about him, think about me and what I want. I want you. I want all of you." She said, as she leaned down and grabbed my face, locking our lips in a passionate kiss.

She carefully sat on my lap, our lips still tangled with each other, her hand moved down our bodies as she reached down for me.

I know it's not her first time, but I want to do all of this just as if it was. I want her to feel the passion, the love that I don't dare to say. I want her to experience being with me in the best way possible.

But her eager to dominate wins over me. Everything crumbled down around me as her hand made contact with my cock. A groan escaped my lips when she wrapped her hand around me.

I could feel her smiling against my lips when she pulled away slightly. "Haerin, don't fear of being able to commit the same mistakes he did,  you know why?" She asked, I shook my head as my mouth flung open when she started to jerk me off with her soft hand.

"Because you're better than he ever was. And I know you'll treat me better, won't you?" She asked this as she guided my tip to her entrance. My eyes could only focus on her brown ones as she looked at me with so much raw desire.