41

"Are you ready to get discharged tomorrow?" I groan when he reminds me again.

"Shut up! Don't remind me." I land a punch at the pillow in my lap.

"Why do you hate getting discharged? I thought a teenager like you disliked being held in a hospital and not to mention when the first days you came, you kept begging your mom to get your treatment at home because you didn't want to stay here."

"So why you don't want to get discharged now?" he added again.

"I just don't want to leave Beomgyu alone.." im half whispered while fidgeting with my finger.

"Beomgyu?" he questioned.

"Yes.. I want to learn more about him, I want to be his friend since he doesn't have friends because he doesn't go to school, I want to be someone who he can depend on since he can't depend on his 'so-called parent', I want to be everything to him, I.. I just want to stay with him forever.. is that possible? Is that too much to ask?" I feel myself tearing up at the end of the sentence.

I held my head down, not wanting to meet his eyes. I hear him release a sigh, I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad.

"Then.. I let you stay here for a few days but after that no more staying understood? You have school right, what will your teachers say if you haven't attended school."

"I understand, thank you.."

...

We almost reached the end :)